Charwins Ban Application 'Severe Toxicity'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen_82

Jul 22, 2022
Your in-game name: Charwin Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:460433876 Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198881133480/
Date of ban: 22/07/2202
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Serve Toxicity
Who banned you: Sterben
Ban length?: 3 Days
What server were you banned on?(SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Try to get the right person punished for their actions Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Never
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because this ban was through a suspition of staff thinking that I said the offensive phrase, the staff also said that to me because I sound a little bit like one of his friends. I can assure you that this was not me and I am a more respectful person than that, the staff have seen the video where 3+ people were speaking when it was said. I have also explained this situation to the Administrator Seven Sky, he has understood my point of view and agreed this was a drastic ban. Also I was not aware of the meaning of this phrase until the Administrator told me. Plus there was a language barrier
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: You have my word, you can also get someone to watch me if you want.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin the server because of all the fun addons and SCPs it has, you cannot forget the welcoming members. (edited)

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
Hi there!

So me and travis both agreed that it was you who said the phrase after careful consideration. I will post the link below and we know it wasn't churmite as he was speaking to somebody else, and it wasn't the other guy because he had a deeper voice.

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022

APPEAL DENIED

Hello @Owen_82

After looking at the clip @Sterbxn has provided we have determined that it is a valid ban. We don't appreciate any use of discriminatory language on this server.

While waiting for your ban to expire I would recommend looking over the SCP-RP rules.

Have a nice day,
Igorksi​

Status
Not open for further replies.