Cheddar's 2nd Developer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
One of if not the greatest cheese of all time.
Cheddar is well. very tasty
i do like it, great cheese

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
+Support

I'm not fully aware of the entire story revolving around Cheddars "blacklist" from the development team, but I do know it was a very long time ago and I also know the server is in need of an actual modeler. Cheddar is probably the best player-model creator you can find in Garry's Mod, and our servers current models are almost all his models (Security, A-1, Nu7, E11, O-1, C.I, G.O.C) already.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support

I'm not fully aware of the entire story revolving around Cheddars "blacklist" from the development team, but I do know it was a very long time ago and I also know the server is in need of an actual modeler. Cheddar is probably the best player-model creator you can find in Garry's Mod, and our servers current models are almost all his models (Security, A-1, Nu7, E11, O-1, C.I, G.O.C) already.
...i think they almost literally all are.

you could probably count the amount of models that aren't cheddar's on your hands

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support

Honestly a great modeler and would benefit the community.
(Also he gave me a 10% discount voucher for this support ?)

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
...i think they almost literally all are.

you could probably count the amount of models that aren't cheddar's on your hands
Yea I said that.

Also bringing cheddar on could also mean having entirely custom models for every job on Site 9 to make it even more appealing and separate it even further from site 65, which would be amazing

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Cheddar ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a application to join the Artist Team as a Modeler.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please DM me on discord (yeke) so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.