Cheetah's Executive Researcher Application (SCP-RP UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Group Moderator
Nov 24, 2023
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:120252079

Discord name:
Rustyosprey2

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
1,538,160 seconds

In what country are you located?:
Sweden

Time zone:
Central Standard European Time

Character name(s):
Cheetah Ivanov, Osprey Ivanov

Civilian name:
Rusty Ivanov

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, a blue yeti nano.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
(Held) MTF NU-7 PVT

(Held) MTF E-11 LCPL
(Holding) CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have recieved no warnings, kicks or bans.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?:
During my time as a Sr. Researcher within the Research Department. I have been conducting all sorts of experiments, them being ethical, unethical, questionable and serious. During all of those testing instances, i have enjoyed every second of it. I have coordinated with other departments for various experiments, and helped Jr. Researchers understand the fundamentals around not only around how to conduct research, but also the ScD and how to achieve your first accepted documents.I believe that with the position of Executive Researcher, i could bring forward my joy for research even more than i already have, sharing it with others and assisting fellow researchers and Foundation personnel with further inquires than ive ever been able to before.

-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

I believe that my burning passion for research, and the amount of time ive spent improving every single detail of my work shows great commitment. I would be able to provide people with a safe haven, where they can go and ask questions regarding virtually anything that comes to their mind. Whether it be about the ScD, FLC, Experiment ideas, how to write documents and the list goes on. I can with great confidence say that i believe i would be of great asset to the Research Executive Team.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?:

I have written one Excellent document called "049-2 Memory Experiment" And i have written one Exemplary document called "The Biblical Brothers" and their reaction to eachother.
For a document to achieve the grading of Excellent, it needs to have highly descriptive aims, hypothesis, method with subsections, results and a conclusion. The document has to take use of great grammar, with very few spelling mistakes and being atleast 4 pages long. The writer should provide evidence of RP being done, and suggest use of findings somewhere in their document.

Something to note is that for a document to be graded an excellent, it needs to stand out. They need to be unique and creatively made with alot of thought and attention put behind writing them. Excellent documents on the other hand doesnt have to be long. Even if a document is as short as 4 pages if it still meets all of the above mentioned requirements., it will have a chance at getting graded an excellent.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The responsibilities of an Executive Researcher is to help instruct proper, safe and ethical research around the site. Making sure all testing within the Research Department is done safely and up to policy, not posing any unnecessary danger to foundation personnel. Executive Researchers are also required to host lectures about whatever topic they deem necessary, some examples being The ScD, Writing Documents and the list goes on. The Executive Researchers are expected to grant permission to users who wish to do research which require explicit permissions from Executives, those including but not limited to, Certain Cross-Testing, Testing on CL4 SCPs, The use of firearms during testing, anomalous chemical testing and the list goes on. All researchers who wish to get approval from an Executive+ for research requires a document that clearly explains a valid reason as of why they require the approval. If the Executive deems it worthy of an approval, they will sign it off with their signatures in turn giving the researcher in question the permission to perform said action as long as they have the document in hand.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Cheetah Ivanov, a regular kid from [REDACTED], Sweden, who got hooked on the anomalies present in the world very early in his life. His childhood was all about exploring everything anomalous he could find. The Foundation noticed Ivanovs problem-solving skills during his university days. He started with local anomalies in Scandinavia and quickly became known for keeping his cool in weird and tricky situations. While checking out anomalies in northern Sweden, Ivanov faced SCP-[REDACTED], an anomalos entity blending features of different predators. This encounter sparked his interest in anomalous biology and set the course for his career.

Mainfrezzer

Jan 10, 2024
This man is nothing but a pure genius which has been proven by his outstanding researcher over and over again. There might have been stones in your path which hindered your brilliant mind but you overcame the challenges! Nothing but a huge +Support

Fricky Hecks

Nov 7, 2023
1707138456857.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Command .

Hello, @Cheetah / RustyOsprey2. Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage.

We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.