SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Oct 18, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion adds a chemical that is either
Sampled from TG/A/B
Sampled from 8837
Sampled from D-classTB/CI-TB
Created from chemicals from the two mentioned SCP's/people.

What does this chemical do?

It will have two effects.

1. When used on reality benders (holdings of reality bending sweps), It would supress them for a limited time and give them a message saying they feel pain/weighted.

2. When used on non reality benders, they would feel a rush and be immune to reality bender targeting (basically anything besides materialise/most 8837 powers). But with the downside of dealing damage over time.

I want to think they could last somewhere between 30-60 seconds and When on the drug as a none reality bender. You no longer become susceptible to fearRP till it wears off (Indicated by a glow effect maybe?)

and while suppressed by it, reality benders become susceptible to FRP (besides SCP's).

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not to my knowledge

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Reality bender nerfs.
More roleplay opportunities with people wanting to seize powers or control over reality benders.
roleplay opportunities for D-class TB's besides being murdered?

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
nerfs to reality bender SCP's
nerfs to CI-TB
Hard nerf to D-class TB
Chemical bloat

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe this should be accepted as I think this won't be used as much as often it's way of supressing a reality bender would almost always require RP or having them in cuffs already.

The only issue I could see is with the ability to be untargettable. however most reality benders can solve this by shooting and murdering the person should they have an obvious tell.

This post did not survive the rollback of 9/9/2024

Jun 24, 2022
When used on non reality benders, they would feel a rush and be immune to reality bender targeting (basically anything besides materialise/most 8837 powers). But with the downside of dealing damage over time.
So pretty much mtf will be mass producing these and whenever ci raid they will have them on stand by with a freedom.
boot leg god chem if you ask me -support

"When used on reality benders (holdings of reality bending sweps), It would supress them for a limited time"
"When used on non reality benders, they would feel a rush and be immune to reality bender targeting (basically anything besides materialise/most 8837 powers). "

If you don't elaborate on the "limited time" and how exactly they would be immune to reality bending (as they shouldn't be from just a chemical - how is that balanced?) then my vote stays the same.

Merrick Travolta

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Oct 18, 2023
"When used on reality benders (holdings of reality bending sweps), It would supress them for a limited time"
"When used on non reality benders, they would feel a rush and be immune to reality bender targeting (basically anything besides materialise/most 8837 powers). "

If you don't elaborate on the "limited time" and how exactly they would be immune to reality bending (as they shouldn't be from just a chemical - how is that balanced?) then my vote stays the same.
Please don't cut off part of the quote and say I didn't suggest balance to it.

Just because the average reality bender (besides 8837) can't use their instant kills on people doesn't mean it's inherantly inbalanced given all reality benders have materialise or in the case of CI-TB a gun. that is most of the balance. a gun. You could even add a glow effect to it so the person under the effects is glowing and is an obvious priority target.

If you want the full lore behind it I guess you may remain valid on this part. I am not an expert on reality bender lore.

The skill level for this chem, Like TB/Reality benders themselves will rely heavily on who is drinking the chem.

Imma be real, this is hardly a nerf to either SCPs or the TB.

8837 can still kill them with most of it's kit
TG can still kill with materialize, same for TB
TB still has 500hp 100 armor plus a gun or knife most of the time
All of them still can 1 hit kill anyone else on any chem that may provide any advantage.

Right now, how chems are, the only people able to reasonably use them is GOIs, as Foundation using chems feels like a waste.

An example:
Vitronectin. It takes Liquid Anima and 008 samples to make for a 15% dmg resistance and when mixing 1L of both, only gives 49ml, that's less than a dose. It cost around 300k to make this chem. It takes a TB 2 clicks to kill you with it.

Similar story for AMX and the like.

A chem that basically kills you if you don't get a medic in return for a chance at surviving a 2 click kill, isn't that much to ask.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.