Denied Chemical Vial Case Inventory List

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make it so chemical cases inside your inventory list their contents when you hover your cursor over them or click them.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Better organization
Easier to grab what you need.
Makes sense you would problely label the case.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None really.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This would better help organization of cases in banks/inventories. I am unsure if this has already been suggested or not though.

Last edited:

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+Support

Really annoying when I have to remove something from my inventory to make space, move the case from the stash to my inventory, open it, see what's inside, close it, and put it back.

Don't know about hovering, since it would either take up a lot of space or get cut off, but maybe if you click E on the case it could bring up a popup menu of the chemicals inside.

Stabby

Apr 6, 2022
Major + Support
- such a hassle to have multiple vial cases with no way of know what is in each, and it’s just an overall good QoL addition

"Resolve"

Dec 10, 2022
+SUPPORT
I've had to organize my stash by putting cases where they go then a vial of the chem in the case by it so I know where stuff is. This would be a really nice quality of life change

Acey

Dec 26, 2022
Croatia, Republic of
+SUPPORT

Clearly just a general QoL improvement, nothing here to state - just a good addition overall. Perhaps even having the ability to name them would be cool but I shouldn't be greedy - Good luck!

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Response

Hi @Man Manson,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. A suggestion similar to this has already been accepted.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.