Chemicals

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
So Ive always felt it was retarded to keep this secret, im sorry ashii

anyway I have a half filed spreadsheet showing how to make some chemicals here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LpTgVPWnHri2jjgDhyKTSlAdpILFG6JGBbqc2L3odHI/edit#gid=0

Other then that

Class A = Amnesium + Sertraline (in spreadsheet)
Class B = Class A + Amnesium
Class C = Class B + Potent Duloxetine (which is equal to duloxetine + Yekenol Y-33)
Class D = Class C + Yekonolbenotine
Benotine = Sulfur ( surface ) + Bromedite on a burner
Yekonolbenotine = Benotine + Yekenol in a centrifuge
Class E = Class D + EPILORINE ( surface )

I felt like the idea of a whole way they were presented is kinda retarded, I get the idea for everyone to find them together but It has just led to gatekeeping scamming and an overall unpleasant experience for anyone that isnt the top dog with the formulas. Also I urge everyone to calobarate and find out make another spreadsheet and if you find information post it for everyone to see so they dont have to start from 0. I know SL will hate it but thats the only way to make the experience pleasant for the little guy

Open Source on top

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Herr Kvarkar

Deleted member 1291

I wasn't keeping things secret, I was trading information for other recipes. I feel like you have a hard on for dogging on me every occasion you get.

• Sad
Reactions: Erl Carlson

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
I feel like you have a hard on for dogging on me every occasion you get.
Im not dogging on you, infact I respect you a lot. Im mostlly talking about 1 guy here that I wont mention. By "Im sorry ashi" I mean leaking the recepies not calling you retarded cause I never meant it like that

Last edited:

Alex/John Dingle

Donator
Sep 7, 2022
Hey could you explaine to me how the spreadsheet works? Is it like for example with setraline you need to combine clorine and proponic acid?

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
Hey could you explaine to me how the spreadsheet works? Is it like for example with setraline you need to combine clorine and proponic acid?
yes normal means just put them into a beaker, pressure means you put into a beaker and into the vacuum chamber, mixing in the mixing thing, burner in the burner

Randolf

Dec 21, 2022
Hey I would like to have a conversation with you about 966 samples and skin, how I believe there is a chemical to make of them

Rice

Jun 5, 2022
There are many ways to make methamphetamine, and each has its own risks and advantages. In Europe, two main methods exist, classified according to the chemicals used as starting materials, known as precursors. One method is based on ephedrine or pseudoephedrine which can be imported in bulk powder or extracted from medicinal products or even from ephedra plants. This method is hazardous and difficult to scale up; in Europe, it is mostly used in small- to medium-scale ‘kitchen’ laboratories in and around Czechia, where precursors extracted from medicines are typically used. This method produces the potent d-isomer form of methamphetamine (d-methamphetamine (1). The other method uses BMK (also called benzyl methyl ketone, or phenyl-2-propanone, ‘P-2-P’), an oil that can be imported to the EU or made in Europe from chemicals known as designer precursors (also called pre-precursors). This method is more amenable to scaling up and is therefore suitable for use in industrial-scale laboratories, as has been observed in the Netherlands and Belgium. Its main disadvantage is that the resulting product is a 50:50 mixture of the d- and l-isomers, the l-methamphetamine being a less desirable product. This means an additional step is needed at the end of the synthesis to separate and purify the potent (hence preferred) illicit product: d-methamphetamine. Techniques to perform this separation have been used in illicit production laboratories in Mexico since at least 2009 (INCB, 2017) and more recently in the Netherlands and Belgium. Recent data also shows that European BMK-based laboratories have further increased the efficiency and output of production by recycling the unwanted l-methamphetamine to obtain more d-methamphetamine for each litre of BMK used (see Section Recycling unwanted by-product: a game-changer in methamphetamine production).