Chii "Voices" Security Captain Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chii

Aug 20, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:187037120
Discord name: Chii4182
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 200 hours now?
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Eastern
Character name(s): Chii "Voices", Chii "Whispers"
Civilian name: Ikaros
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E11 (Holding), UNGOC (Holding), Ambassador (Held)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, though none within several months. When I first joined the server, I was being a goof ball and got in trouble a lot.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
There are quite a few reasons that I personally would like to become a security captain on the server, one of the main reasons is because I think it would be a fantastic opportunity to add a lot of roleplay in a section of the server that can often be regarded as just a shooting gallery. I personally believe that there is a lot of hidden potential in all of the Gensec officers and cadets that if given the chance and opportunity to shine they will do so. Gensec is a vital part of the foundation and I genuinely believe that without the captain's place in Gensec, it would be a disorganized mess which is why I personally wish to engage with them, so that I may keep my fellow gensec in line easier and ensure that they never go without something to do.

On top of that, Gensec is an aspect of the foundation that is many peoples first experience on a job outside of the D-Class roles, and I believe that I can be a fantastic ambassador to these new players guiding them on the ways to properly enjoy and have fun with the server while still remaining inside the guidelines and rules, as there are plenty of fun things that can be done without breaking the rules, I just believe sometimes our newer players aren't aware of them and get a bit bored and end up getting in trouble before they can find those better avenues. I think, I can lead them down the better path.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I have a work ethic and dedication to my job that many people fail to maintain, when I work I want to see the work finished to completion and done to the best of my ability. Because of this, as a Captain of Gensec I will ensure that all of my men and women working under me are well taken care of and understand their role. I have already been granted a CL4 role before, and understand the qualities that are expected of someone with such a rank. I am not power hungry, and do not desire to lord over people, quite the opposite. My goal with this application is to actually breath new life into the Gensec community by ensuring everyone has something to do when I am on, I wish to hand out missions and goals for my Gensec community. This is what I think will set me apart from the other applicants.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Security Captains have one of the most important roles in the foundation, because without them the D-Block would evolve into total anarchy. The people inside of these cells are some of the most depraved humans to have ever walked the planet, murderers, [REDACTED], and worse... are all being housed here. It is my goal to ensure that they behave and that my Gensec operators are upholding all the high standards they learned during their training, they shouldn't be gunning down D-Class for no reason, and certainly should be acting professional at all times with such an important job. It is also my job to ensure that the D-Boys themselves are behaving and in the event that they do begin to riot, it is my responsibility to rally my troops and organize them in such a way that we can safely, and swiftly secure and lock down D-Block removing all firearms and keycards from their cells.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Chii “Voices” was born in a small town in Kentucky in the United States, they were born into a military family and decided to follow in the footsteps of their late father joining the Army. They had remembered seeing their father return home from active duty in his uniform and aspiring to be exactly like them one day. This excitement continued with them, and stuck in their mind, they knew exactly what they had to do even from a young age.

Every day of their childhood consisted in some way of them training for that goal, often participating in martial arts classes as well as running track while in high school. Their grades didn't suffer either as they were often times a top performer in their classes. It wasn’t long before their dream became a reality and they were recruited at the local Army recruiting station and offered an opportunity to join their special forces.

Obviously, this a dream come true for the aspiring soldier and they took the chance without a second thought, the boot camp was grueling and they gave it their all. Throughout their training they often managed to outperform the other members in the group, which only served to single them out to the class leads, making their life more difficult. Though they seemed to revel in the challenge provided to them, only proving to excel more til the day came that they graduated Ranger School and became a United States Army Ranger.

Several years had passed and they were out on Deployment in [REDACTED] during [REDACTED]. While on a mission to secure a high value target, something rather peculiar happened to them… they opened the door to what was known at the time as an abandoned cellar where the fuse box to the building was held. They were tasked with moving in and cutting the power to the building, though as they entered something quite strange began happening.

They found themselves in a hallway, though when they turned around the door that they had just entered through seemingly had vanished. Equipped with their standard issue firearm and flashlight attachment they shouldered their rifle and began to attempt to clear this hallway, Rangers lead the way after all and a bit of strange happenstance isn’t going to stop them from completing the mission. As they continued their way down the hallway some strange noises could be heard coming from behind some of the doors further down the hallway. Once reaching these doors it was noted that they seemingly didn’t have functional doorknobs or any way of actually accessing the interior sections. While examining the door, a cold chill could be felt over the neck of the soldier who turned around to be greeted by a chilling sight. A tall, slender feminine figure with rather odd proportions, her arms reaching down towards the ground and her neck craning over, her face had no distinguishable features and her skin was white as snow. It raised its left arm to then point further down the hallway, resulting in a shocked reaction from the soldier who at this point had raised their gun in a rather defensive stance and began barking orders at the entity, insisting that it get down on the ground. It simply stood over them and a visceral noise could be heard as it opened where its mouth would normally be, splitting its face apart. A voice could be heard from it, albeit rather distorted and unpleasant. “You came… from a place not of ours, you do not belong.” While speaking the final sentence the entity raised its right arm to attempt to move towards the soldiers face which resulted in them opening fire, the second they did the entity ceased its existence and disappeared just as suddenly as it had appeared to begin with.

Meanwhile, on the surface team they are awaiting the power to be shut off, they realize that its taking far longer than it should, and despite not hearing any shots fired they decided to check on Chii, and see if they had perhaps ran into trouble, though strangely upon checking the basement they didn’t find any signs of them ever having been there. The room was completely untouched and they were nowhere to be seen. They went forward with the mission and shut down the power. Though after this, they reported it in and during the mission looked for their kidnapped Soldier, they had never had a history of going AWOL and showed no signs of it. They had been deemed MIA, or possibly a POW and a manhunt was sent out.

Though all of this of course was going completely unknown by Chii, who was currently still wandering the hallways of this infinite place, til that entity appeared once again in front of them, this time now sporting a much bloodier appearance though still seemed just about as passive as it did before. It gave them a displeased look and once again approached, splitting its mouth apart again with the same horrific noise as before. Their voice somehow even scratchier than before. “Allow… me… to help you.” It once again reached out towards them, though this time they allowed it, and as soon as the entity made contact the Ranger was suddenly waking up in a field, one that they recognized. They were right outside of Fort [REDACTED] after they got up and dust themselves off, they made their way back to base walking yet another couple miles in full kit. Once they walk back inside they are instantly held at gunpoint and arrested for supposedly having gone AWOL. It turns out the short time that they had spent inside of this pocket dimension of sorts passed a whole lot slower than it did in their own home dimension and they had been missing for [REDACTED] months at the time.

It took many days before anyone was convinced of the stories being told by the young Ranger. Though some embedded agents of the Foundation inside of the military at the time had taken note of what exactly was being said and passed around. At the order of the foundation command they were interviewed by foundation personnel, to which it was determined that they had experienced a series of anomalous events to which they were meant to chronolog and detail for the foundation. After this interview had taken place, their military history had been reviewed. They were offered a choice, forget any of this happened… or become one of the few who fight in the dark, to protect those in the light.

Hanz Powers "roro"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 30, 2023
Major +Support
-very active
-excellent in his department
-capable of leadership
-sets a good example of officers

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Chii 'Voices'"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Chii "Voices", your application has been ACCEPTED

Please contact me on discord for the next step - speff.

Status
Not open for further replies.