Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Dribbler

Jun 23, 2023
Your Discord name & tag: Itzmosby

What server is this for, Network, DarkRP, SCP or MRP?: MRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 703995687234175137

Date of ban (if known): August

Reason for ban (if known): MInging and making harmful, discriminative and over all inappropriate

Who banned you?: Connor or Doofy

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: I have not.

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
I got myself banned when I was burnt out of the server and didnt really care at the time but I have consistently been playing the server for a while and its helpful being back in the discord if I want to go up the ranks, I have been fairly busy recently and when I can't get on I would still like to talk to my fellow regiment members via discord aswell as send my cool clips in the JAF-Clips channel. Being back in the discord would help me become familiar with the other active members on the server as its been a while since I've last played MRP and there are a lot of new people I have never met before but would like to get to know.

Apologies for my last appeal my dyslexia read the word "Minimal" at least 3 times and I still somehow got it mixed up with maximum sorry for wasting your time.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
If i was to unban you, what would prevent you in the future from getting yourself banned when you get burnt out?

Chin Dribbler

Jun 23, 2023
If i was to unban you, what would prevent you in the future from getting yourself banned when you get burnt out?
Simply just mute and not use the MRP discord until i feel like playing MRP again, i learnt my lesson the first time of thinking i wont come back to the MRP but for if and when i do feel burnt out im pretty sure after some time i will feel like playing again and i dont want to have to fill out anymore of these appeals to be frank with you.
thank you for taking the time looking at my appeal i assure you i will not be filling out one of these again if my appeal is Approved and i do get back into the discord.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022

You understand that if I unban you, and you go down the same path again, you will stay banned, forever?​

Chin Dribbler

Jun 23, 2023
Yes I understand the consequences if I do it again which wont be the case anyway I wont be getting another second chance. I've learnt my lesson the first time and therefore wont be immature and disrespectful on the discord again.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
I have unbanned you, but if you play up again, don't make a new appeal, because it will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.