Civilian name: JEYZUS

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:571414421

Discord ID: Chokezyyyy#3998

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No there haven`t been any kicks,bans or warnings on my account.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes I do have experience as a staff member I used to be a Elite Administrator on another server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes I have played over 700 hours of MRP

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Depending on how I am working since its based on shifts but somewhere around 2-3 hours when working 5-8 hours when I am off.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-The reason for my applications is because I`ve started to really enjoy this server and would like to help out more as I`ve seen that the server

needs more staff members too. Taking sits for rdming solving the player`s issues, helping out new players and training the new recruits are things
I could be doing in my spare time.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- As stated before I have some experience in being a staff member and already know the responsibilities and hard work that the title of staff member comes with
I also enjoy helping out people as much as possible and I am serious and confident in my abilities to do so, I am online at different times during the day
as my job requires me to work in shift patterns and that would mean really early in the morning or really late at night when a lot of staff are not on and some tickets are not being taken and solved and I have seen that the server needs staff members so I could be doing that, it also gives me more to do on the server adding to the experience of civil networks on which I am fairly new to also meaning I am definitely not biased towards anyone which is of great help as a staff member because seeing both sides of the story and making sure to do the right thing is important no matter who may be involved in the sit.
I don`t believe that there is anything more special about me compared to any other applicant we are all trying to achieve the same goal and that would be to help out the server and make sure that the role playing is being respected something we all love and that is why we are here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+/- Neutral

Hello, sadly; due to a lack of personal interactions, I cannot render a verdict to do anyone justice. Best of luck, nonetheless!

-Dmitri

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Neutral
Although you didn't read the application rules you seem to have a basic understanding of the rules from the little interactions I've had with you.

Maybe, try and get more familiar with the community and its playerbase before considering applying for staff, a lot of your verdicts are going to be neutral due to lack of interactions.

Regardless best of luck

Chokezy

Jun 7, 2023
Neutral
Although you didn't read the application rules you seem to have a basic understanding of the rules from the little interactions I've had with you.

Maybe, try and get more familiar with the community and its playerbase before considering applying for staff, a lot of your verdicts are going to be neutral due to lack of interactions.

Regardless best of luck
Thank you for letting me know! and i did genuinely check other applications to make sure im not writing anything out of the rules and i`ve seen others put down the reference that was my mistake sorry

Chokezy

Jun 7, 2023

-support

- no interactions
- didn’t read the application rules;

Good luck,
Sins
I have read the rules and its says not to refere any other comunities in my application that was not my intent I checked other applications and seen that they put down some as well for that question but its my mistake, sorry!

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
Hello there Chokezy,

I have edited your application as it directly violated rule 6 of the staff application rules. Do not reference any servers outside of Civil Networks as this could result in your application being denied. Please refrain from making this mistake again. Good luck with your staff application!

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+/- Neutral

Although you have a good application, your vtime is somewhat low and I haven't interacted with you. Although the minimum to apply is 20 hours, I recommend you get more time on the server and become a frequent and familiarized member of the community before you apply again.

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
+/- Neutral

-No interactions
-Seems like a good guy
-No kicks/bans/warning

Good Luck.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @Chokezy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.