Chris Argyle - SCP-RP UK Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Argyle

Feb 8, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Digikind
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week 2 days 3 hours
In what country are you located?:UK
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Chris Argle E11 SGT
Chaos name (include your rank):
Chris Digikind CI-G SSGT
Civilian name:
Sam Argyle
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:47555140
Discord ID (name#0000):
Digikind #4894

Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do and I Regularly use TeamSpeak
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes this is my first application for Staff on this server.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
My only current active warn is combat cuffing as 912 after a person shot at me. in the past I had 2 rdm warns from when I first joined the server during my GSD Cadet days for shooting dclass and 1 fail rp warn for failing to value a hostages life. I have learned from these past mistakes and have strode to never repeat past events. And I have taken the time to fully Read through the server rules so that I would not make any more mistakes going forward.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I used to be an Admin on an darkrp server a few years ago I remember how to use the ulx menu and how to deal with deliberate rulebreakers/trolls.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have been part of many Arma3 milsim units reaching the ranks of Platoon lead on one of them and some star wars RP where I was the Commander of the Medical Regiment.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
5+ given that I'm not exhausted after work as I work retail and I'm on a flexible work hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to do my part to keep the Community happy and keep the Trolls and Minges away!
Even if I only make a small difference I hope it would be enough to make the server better for everyone ,
I would like to uphold the peace and make sure that rules are followed and making sure that those who follow the rules are treated with Respect.
I have great respect to the current staff team for all the hard work they put into the server and I'm looking forward to being a part of the team to make their job easier.

I know that becoming an staff member is a huge responsibility but it is one that I'm willing to take the burden of to ensure the server I love and spend all my free time on Prospers.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I'm an understanding person and I will consider each and every person that is involved, Listening to all arguments before making an informed decision based on the rules set by the SLT and evidence provided to me!
I don't believe I'm special in any way I just want to do my part to make the server better and allow more people to enjoy a positive roleplaying environment and enjoy their time on the server so that they would return again and again.

Last edited:

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+support good interactions altough lacking app mature also good activity

ayano

Dec 17, 2022
Hello chris , I will give you Neutral for the following reasons

- good interactions

- app needs more details

I wish you good luck with your app

Nov 12, 2022
+- Neutral leading to + Support
- You seem to be mature
- Every interaction I have had with you has been good

- Application lacks a lot of vital information which is the deciding factor on a neutral support.

Chris Argyle

Feb 8, 2023
Thank you all for your feedback I have went through and added to it
I appreciate that you took your time to read it!

Status
Not open for further replies.