Bulgaria
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): tomislavpsp
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 2-3 days after server release
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
Time zone: EET
In-game name and Previous Names: Christian MacTavish
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84613066
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: -
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I think i have one war for ROE because i killed NATO soldier but this was a long time ago.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I've been staff in DarkRP server with huge average playerbase of 200-300 where i was staff 2 months + I've been Staff in a lot FiveM servers
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Except of my Gmod RP experience i play a lot of FiveM where the roleplay is a lot more serious than the Gmod one
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3-4 hours (Exceptions can be made)
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to be staff to help the people and to punish the rule breakers, minges, trollers. Second reason: I love to communicate with people and when I'm staff member i can do this everyday! Third reason: Helping people makes me happy. Fourth Reason: I love RP games and I've been staff in FiveM and Gmod servers where i was good admin and i had very positive reputation.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Why are you special over the other applicants?: I will offer you non toxic and chill staff member who don't break the rules and minge. I will be as active as possible and I will take a sit as soon as possible. I will warn and ban the rule breakers even if they are my friends, because i want to help the community to be better and reduce the toxicity. I will work hard to improve myself and the community.

Last edited:

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello Christian MacTavish!

Today I will go with a + Support!

+Active IG and in TS
+ Mature
+ Friendly guy
+ Good Rule Knowledge

Good Luck!

Reactions: Christian MacTavish

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active In-game.
+Active in TS.
+Mature and approachable.
+Decent rule knowledge.
+Not had any problems with you personally.
+Past staffing experience can put you at an advantage with commands etc.

Hello there, Christian, I will be going with a +support for those reasons stated. I do believe you will be a good addition to our staff team with your past experience. Don't let me down, good sir. (y)

GOOD LUCK!!!

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
+support
+mature
+good rule knowledge
+active IG/TS
+Past staffing experience

Last time I gave a neutral, this time it's a support.
We have spoken so much over the last few weeks, I believe you would be a good staff member

GL TM

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+ mature and friendly
+ active IG and TS
+ past staff experience

+ good rule knowledge
+ he is pogchamp

overall would be a good staff member

- a big fat minge (tony)

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Accepted

Congratulations on getting past the first stage, please put "waiting for interview" in your name on Teamspeak & a SA+ will conduct your interview, Best of Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.