Christian "Wolf" GENSEC Captain Application [SCP US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverlordGaming

Nov 9, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198375204494
Discord name: 0v3rl0rdGaming#3131
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About a month now (I believe 6.5 days in-game time now)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Character name(s): Christian "Wolf" , Wolfthorn
Civilian name: Jason Wolf
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 LCPL, CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I believe in GENSEC. I do also believe that GENSEC needs good leadership. There are some good people in leadership right now, but I feel like there could always be more. I have been wanting to apply to GENSEC captain for quite some time now, and I want to do the best I can to set a good example for all of the new cadets and officers that GENSEC brings into its ranks. I love this community and want to do my best to continue to improve it and keep it in order.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I have a lot of ambitions for GENSEC. I am a very reliable, trustworthy, and responsible individual. I can be trusted to keep GENSEC in order, and help explain the ropes to all of the new guys. I have seen a lot of negative comments, and I would like to try to help improve the public's opinion of GENSEC as a whole. I trust in myself to do the best that I can, and to have the responsibility and accountability to make and keep GENSEC a great department.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Some responsibilities that the captain may hold include: Hold trainings, hold weekly meetings, conducting sweeps with fellow GENSEC, being a good leader to those that fall below you in rank, being a good role model for all of the new cadets, officers, and all of GENSEC as a whole. Some other responsibilities may include holding tryouts, keeping D-block under control, and working with other GENSEC to make sure that you have an orderly front line for the Foundation.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Born into a middle class family, Christian was a "normal" kid just like everyone else. He grew up in Jasper, Canada, and had both of his parents in his life, and an older brother. He attended school like a normal child, did his chores at home, and went and played outside like any other kid. He enjoyed stuff like video games, hockey, and football. The relationship between the two brothers was rather rocky. There was a lot of arguing between his older brother and his parents. One day there was a very heated argument, so he went upstairs to see what was happening. Amidst all of the arguing he sees his brother pull a gun out and shoot both of his parents. He was extremely stunned and immediately from there, hate filled his heart. From there on, he was very disconnected with the world, and only every socialized when he was in school. He did this until he graduated. Once he finished school, he immediately enlisted with the Canadian Military. During his time in the military, he was deployed throughout the world alongside NATO, taking every mission and operation he could, as he no longer valued his life. Once, he finally finished his contract with the military, he went back to his old hometown and began working as a police officer. One day, he was approached by a man in a suit, with no introduction, he sat down and began speaking to Christian about an organization who was looking to bring in elite ex-military and law enforcement members. Christian was very thoughtful over this, hoping to regain some real purpose in his life. He agreed, and from here he learns about the SCP Foundation. He starts off his training, and once he finally passes he becomes a full-fledged cadet. After a while he begins to really grind and strive to work his way through the ranks, obtaining the rank of Sergeant, completing RRT training, and getting his heavy weapons permit. Over his course of his GENSEC career, he notices that they are some discrepancies within GENSEC and sets forth to go even higher, which leads to him applying for Captain.

Last edited:

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio

+/- Support
Haven't seen you on GENSEC recently, but you have good experience and time on the server
More interactions and +Support

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Mijur Decmuski and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I regret to inform you after your application has been Denied. As we do not feel that you are not currently ready for the position, you may re-apply in two weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket

Status
Not open for further replies.