Status
Not open for further replies.

ChubbsWasTaken

Aug 13, 2022
Your in-game name : Chubbs
Your SteamID;
64iD : 76561198220699309
iD : STEAM_0:1:130216790
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199091473577/
Who banned you: Newcastle
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Player Targeting Harassment
Ban length? 4 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (theURL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:

What I would do to stop this from happening again would just cease interactions with Mr. Ghost unless necessary. If he kills someone and I need to arrest him I will, if he needs a medkit in a war ill med him like anyone else, but if I'm walking by him or its just actual interactions that are not crucial to the situation ill cease them. I won't talk to him, won't look at him or whatever he demands. I'll play the server just like he doesn't exist.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Yes, I have been warned, kicked, and banned. But not for the reason of harassment. Well I don't think so at least, I know I have been banned for being toxic in chat, but the staff reading this would need to check my history.

Why should you be unbanned:
Well to answer the question I would need to explain my side of the story, something I was unable to do before.
Mr. Ghost is the one who filed the report on me to the staff and is the one who got me banned and got Oggy banned alongside me.
On my return to the server from Basic Cadet Training in the RUAF. I arrived at a fresh server with a new map. Like before, I got trained for UAF and I rejoined the ranks of UAF only to see Mr. Ghost at the rank of Captain. I did not bat an eye or care as this did not affect me in any way until further on.
I played in the UAF without a problem until receiving the rank of Private First Class from Zapso as I attended a multitude of wars and kept up on activity inside the regiment. Later on, we had a war where a man with an Armenian name started minging, he ran around in the Main Debrief minging, saying that his cock got shot off and was an overall laugh and interruption to the whole server's roleplay, upon the ending of the first debrief he ran into the UAF debrief to minge around there too, sitting beside me and fucking around calling Mr. Ghost a child. When Mr. Ghost started to question the Armenian Pvt and ask who invited him, the minge shouted that I Invited him where I Said I did to see what would happen, from other he got removed by the MPK, and the debrief continued, at the end of debriefing I was removed from the regiment, out of all the people in the room that all laughed at Mr. Ghost and body blocked and stopped the MPK from allowing the minge to get arrested. This demotion was not brought up with ANYONE at all, Mr. Ghost has a long-time vendetta against me and oggy, and anything I may do, good or bad, Mr. Ghost would always target me and get me removed, Upon removal from UAF I was reinstated almost instantly as Mr. Ghost's demotion was just pure Bias against me.

My Second Removal.
To put it simply, Mr. Ghost ran up to a member of UAF and stabbed them in the back with a knife, knowing this is illegal and me having this clipped, I reported this to the MPK, and an arrest warrant was issued and course when the arrest warrant was issued, Mr. Ghost had already left the server.
On the next day, I showed MPK the proof of Mr. Ghost murdering someone and that's when they got to arrest him when he was on the server, like always, Mr. Ghost ran away, he minged, he avoided roleplay and just kept running away and once caught. He was screaming down his mic saying he would get everyone demoted and removed.
I was preset for the whole arrest not to see Mr. Ghost get removed or demoted, just to supply evidence to the officers arresting Mr. Ghost and to provide any other footage that may be needed.
During the arrest, Mr. Ghost called staff multiple times saying this was a false arrest and doing anything in his power to get himself removed from the situation, and when he noticed me, he removed me from the regiment for merely supplying evidence of him murdering a fellow UAF member at the helipads. After this removal, I messaged the people that wanted me back in UAF that I wont be coming back until Mr. Ghost is sorted and I left to join MPK. Just like oggys decision.
Later on in the day, I was offered to help with a document against Mr. Ghost that would be sent up to UAF High Command to help get Mr. Ghost in check and for Mr. Ghost himself to see and realize what he did wrong, upon receiving the document I wrote my own story along side the other people writing at the time.
What I personally wrote on the document.

"Just joined, and I got thrown straight into a war, it was a fine war, I was pushing radar with my friends to try and secure the flak cannon, everyone was going well, and the communications were quite literally pristine, everyone was communicating in Teamspeak and we just shit on enemies. Once ordered to hold radar and flak cannon, we did as we were told, whilst the rest of UAF supported our forces in attacking the cabin. Upon a good defense, we see MG push up on radar against orders, when told to push to the cabin and help the rest of the forces, he disobeyed the command and stayed at radar, not only complaining the whole time and ruining the line of communications but also being a thorn and reducing the combat efficiency of the squad as he prioritized the Flak Gun on Radar as an Anti-Infantry Weapon instead of Anti Air, which resulted in all of us dying. Upon death, MG proceeded to fuss in the Teamspeak and complain how no one defended him against the helicopter that strafed Radar. Minutes after and my small little UAF team has resecured Radar and obtained Flak Gun, we were fending off the NWO Air team and we were defending the cabin from air attacks, just to see MG take a Kiowa and attempt to do Close Air Support with it when told to Return to Base immediately by UAF High Command, he disobeyed orders and proceeded to just float around the AO and do nothing but be a target for enemy ground forces and enemy air forces. For a solid 10 - 15 minutes MG was screamed at by the combat pilots that were chosen for the war to RTB and give them the Kiowa as he is unable to fly and the manner they are able to fly. Once threatened with demotion MG flew the Kiowa back, landed, and proceeded to rage quit and AFK the whole war, upon the end of the war he returned and asked for a promotion in regimental debrief."
Once I received the document, I also helped the other main writers spell-check the document as I have Grammarly installed for spellchecks, but that's my contribution to the document.
I have shared this document with certain people, and those people are the same people who added to the document itself but also proceeded to leak the document to everyone, just to use it as a 'Weapon of Harrasment' against Mr. Ghost.
With me adding to the document and submitting evidence to get him arrested, I never meant to harass anyone, only to let people actually improve on themselves.
Later on, when I joined MPK, the only way I can recall is that I could've harassed Mr. Ghost is where we ID Checked him a few times,
The first time we had a spy running around so we Id Checked him, Second time we had another spy so we ID Checked him again and the third time we were doing a base-wide MPK training with 15thRB, when something alongside a spy came up and we once again had to ID Check Mr. Ghost.
I can completely see how this would be targeting as we did have to ID Check him 3 - 4 times in a short period of time, but I and Oggy did have a job to do and we did have orders.

I personally think I got banned for "creating the document" against Mr. Ghost, I really don't know how to prove that I didn't make it, as every time I try to prove it, I just get silenced, or any time I tried to prove it no one listed, etc. The only reason people think I made the document is cause I just supplied them with the Link and from there, not only they proceeded to leak the document to everyone and use it to harrass Mr. Ghost, but they also said I created the whole document, Just like Oggy, I only added my side of the story to the document, whilst correcting the whole spelling of the document with Grammarly. I don't know what I can do to prove that I didn't make the extent of the document, but I did not use the document to harass Mr. Ghost, I offered people to add to the document too after receiving permission for it, but that's all I did.

( Also, I'm quite sure a lot of staff or people, in general, have not actually read the document itself. The document got private really quickly, so if there is any rumor that the document hates ghosts, I can say that is false. I am more than willing to provide the document to any higher level staff member that will be reading this appeal, to prove my point of me not making the document and the document only striving to improve Mr. Ghost not hate on him. )

And the last point of the question, I think I should be unbanned because the main reason I got banned, is not true in my eyes. I added a personal story about Mr. Ghost like everyone else did, and I did not use the document to target or harass Mr. Ghost. Of course, if I'm wrong I'll be more than happy to review any evidence and admit my wrongdoing, but this is all I can recall being banned for.
What I did was only to let Mr. Ghost improve himself, that goes for submitting a report to the MPK to help with the document.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?

Well, I can answer this question in any other way but, I just won't break any rules. Stay away from Mr. Ghost and trouble in general.

Why do you want to re-join this server?

It's like crack, once you get settled in a nice friendly group/community inside the server, you always find enjoyment in playing on the server.
I resettled from UAF and joined MPK and that was the most fun I had in the server since playing UAF with the OG's. I don't want that fun to be ruined by this ban.

Hope you enjoyed reading through the large ass story. A lot of parts may have been left out due to me writing this after a giant ass party, after being forced by like 20 people from MRP. Ill be more than happy to speak about my story or situation in VC, where it may be easier to understand. + If you wish to view the document your self, feel free to message me at Chubbs#1001 where I have the link to the new document.
I will not speak about the people that wrote it, or I will not speak out against the people who contributed their stories, even doe they acted like rats and leaked the document / used it to harass Mr. Ghost.

Best Regards and looking forward to hearing back from the staff.
'Daddy' Chubbs.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @ChubbsWasTaken ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reading the entire novel that is before me, I have decided to reduce your ban instead of completely lifting it. My reason is that you still created a document for the purpose of denouncing the player in question. This was not the correct course of action and you should have brought up any queries to Allied Command in person (i.e TS3). I encourage that when you return that you cease any contact with the player in question and pass any grievances to staff/AC.

Your ban will be reduced to 2 weeks, you may not appeal again.

Kind Regards,

Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.