Denied ci base raiding rule change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

david king

May 24, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: removes the ability for foundation to raid ci over a single card
Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):removes the ability for foundation to constantly 24/7 raid the ci give more initiative to agents to look for better reasons to raid the chaos insurgency
Possible Negatives of the suggestion: None
Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: currently ci has cards 24/7 and it always will this new rule allows for foundation to constantly raid ci just cause some agent might say in comms oh i saw a ci with a cl3 and then say oh well ci must've destroyed it its not a rule you can enforce nor is it really fair this new rule can be abused to no end foundation can raid cause of 1 card i repeat one card that's it at this point foundation can raid whenever they feel like its not fun for anyone nor is it balanced and some of you might think oh well but the foundation doesn't do it all the time well just cause they don't doesn't mean they should have the option to raid ci whenever

grunger

Feb 26, 2023
-

I can't recall a single occasion of Foundation teams abusing such a rule, let alone any complaints from either side of this, from my personal experience.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: removes the ability for foundation to raid ci over a single card
Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):removes the ability for foundation to constantly 24/7 raid the ci give more initiative to agents to look for better reasons to raid the chaos insurgency
Possible Negatives of the suggestion: None
Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: currently ci has cards 24/7 and it always will this new rule allows for foundation to constantly raid ci just cause some agent might say in comms oh i saw a ci with a cl3 and then say oh well ci must've destroyed it its not a rule you can enforce nor is it really fair this new rule can be abused to no end foundation can raid cause of 1 card i repeat one card that's it at this point foundation can raid whenever they feel like its not fun for anyone nor is it balanced and some of you might think oh well but the foundation doesn't do it all the time well just cause they don't doesn't mean they should have the option to raid ci whenever
Bro...
Foundation rarely raids CI, we only do it when its no other option

Massive -

david king

May 24, 2022

david king

May 24, 2022
-

I can't recall a single occasion of Foundation teams abusing such a rule, let alone any complaints from either side of this, from my personal experience.
You haven't because the complaints dont go to you they go to sl and sa,sc
And trust me ci are complaining
-support never once been a issue???
Because this rule revision is a new thing and has never been used before now it has and the ci arent happy about because of reasons stated above

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
You haven't because the complaints dont go to you they go to sl and sa,sc
And trust me ci are complaining

Because this rule revision is a new thing and has never been used before now it has and the ci arent happy about because of reasons stated above
If U count DEA DCs as raiding sure.

But a full on raid with Nu-7 help and other MTF no. They don't happen

Idk what u are seeing.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support
-DEA don't Raid CI, especially for Keycards
-DEA can Raid CI for a Totally Different Reason

-Unneeded Rule

david king

May 24, 2022
-Support
-DEA don't Raid CI, especially for Keycards
-DEA can Raid CI for a Totally Different Reason
-Unneeded Rule
how many times will i have to keep repeating the same thing not only do they can do it they already have done it you can ask any co in ci

Free "Spirit"

Apr 30, 2023
how many times will i have to keep repeating the same thing not only do they can do it they already have done it you can ask any co in ci
considering Niox is a CI delta and a Delta PLP effectively trial delcom i imagine hes basically a trial CO if he says it hasnt been happening who knows better a trial delta commander or you?

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
Seeing the fact everyone in this section has said it isn't an issue, I'd say that it is unlikely an issue, at least on USA Site.

-Support
Raids are rare, and I've never seen a Foundation person call a raid for such trivial things, because suprise, it isn't a valid raid to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.