Denied ci base raiding rule change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: removes the ability for foundation to raid ci over a single card
Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):removes the ability for foundation to constantly 24/7 raid the ci give more initiative to agents to look for better reasons to raid the chaos insurgency
Possible Negatives of the suggestion: None
Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: currently ci has cards 24/7 and it always will this new rule allows for foundation to constantly raid ci just cause some agent might say in comms oh i saw a ci with a cl3 and then say oh well ci must've destroyed it its not a rule you can enforce nor is it really fair this new rule can be abused to no end foundation can raid cause of 1 card i repeat one card that's it at this point foundation can raid whenever they feel like its not fun for anyone nor is it balanced and some of you might think oh well but the foundation doesn't do it all the time well just cause they don't doesn't mean they should have the option to raid ci whenever

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
how many times will i have to keep repeating the same thing not only do they can do it they already have done it you can ask any co in ci
Cause what u say vs what happens are diffrent.
Many Nu-7 DEA and CI COs have said this doesnt happen

Neutral

-Havent played CI for a long while, so unsure how much of an issue it is now. Considering no complaints being seen from a large majority of people, I doubt this is a thing even, that DEA RAIDS CI for a keycard. As said previously, the oy RQIDS on CI happen if theres a hostage or a Document. Infiltrations can happen at any point.
Not infils i mean raids you can ask any ci co and they will confirm it
Cause what u say vs what happens are diffrent.
Many Nu-7 DEA and CI COs have said this doesnt happen
Which ones told you that ?
You can ask johnson bolt or tact they will tell you it did happend

Screenshot_2023-05-19-17-02-59-07.jpg
That's something that might need a rules clarification then, because the rules do state that Key Cards wouldn't be a valid reason for raiding (unless they are classed under Documents which isn't done anywhere else).

If it is confirmed that they are, then it'd be a different story.

For now I'm sticking with my -Support since the comments seems to still state that this is uncommon, and something I've personally never seen, so not really required for a change.

Free "Spirit"

Apr 30, 2023
Literally, they camp tf outta fl2 for 15-25 minutes. That should be against rules
im not in CI neither am i in mtf so im going to leave my unbiased opinion here if ci are camping f2 for 30 minutes if you ignore it? nothing will happen you can also just not go up correct?

i rarely see ci camping F2 i always see them around LCZ when they raid there is also if CI need keycards then thats fine they have a reason to do that

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
i rarely see ci camping F2 i always see them around LCZ when they raid there is also if CI need keycards then thats fine they have a reason to do that
U have not been here long then.
Nu-7 have a strat called cold waring them, where we just out wait them....
Ive been both CI And MTF and its boring af

Free "Spirit"

Apr 30, 2023
U have not been here long then.
Nu-7 have a strat called cold waring them, where we just out wait them....
Ive been both CI And MTF and its boring af
If ci wont leave Floor 2 dont bother with the CI just go do something else they can cope all they want in F2

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
If ci wont leave Floor 2 dont bother with the CI just go do something else they can cope all they want in F2
Thats what we do. its boring af locking down 2 whole parts of the Foundation cause CI want a level 3

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
bro david i was in CI and played almost every single gay up until around 2 weeks ago this was never once an issue each time foundation raided i was actually quite happy as ci usually gained hostages out of it this is ultimately a non needed change

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Thats what we do. its boring af locking down 2 whole parts of the Foundation cause CI want a level 3
i understand it is boring however in my experience in doing raids as ci and leading over 100 myself there is 3 main reasons why we might do a raid like this

If ci are doing a keycard raids to gather keycards for future raids : CI will usually camp Floor 2 elevator or garage

If CI want to just sit at a place and farm kills for fun : to do some PVP just hold down an area usually on marksman and just be able to shoot foundation for a bit we hold lobby as nu-7 push alot at lobby leading us to be able to do a alot of PVP

If foundation really piss ci off lets say something doing something OOC or whatever : CI will usually just camp garage for like 1 hour to piss off NU-7 while spamming breach votes forcing the entire site to either sit in garage with CI or go deal with the breach either situation is benificial to CI

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
i understand it is boring however in my experience in doing raids as ci and leading over 100 myself there is 3 main reasons why we might do a raid like this

If ci are doing a keycard raids to gather keycards for future raids : CI will usually camp Floor 2 elevator or garage

If CI want to just sit at a place and farm kills for fun : to do some PVP just hold down an area usually on marksman and just be able to shoot foundation for a bit we hold lobby as nu-7 push alot at lobby leading us to be able to do a alot of PVP

If foundation really piss ci off lets say something doing something OOC or whatever : CI will usually just camp garage for like 1 hour to piss off NU-7 while spamming breach votes forcing the entire site to either sit in garage with CI or go deal with the breach either situation is benificial to CI
And that aint really fun.
holding an area for 2 hours and getting 1 tapped is super boring

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Darren it became a issue once you left from what i know also you can ask tact is it is a issue
then that means ci should COPE when i was in CI specifically teu anytime we had hostages/etc or suspected foundation would raid i would order every TEU to set up base defenses shield walls and have a jugg with tylenol and a checkpoint asking for IDs the second i was informed of a chance Foundation would raid

i would also prep deepcovers to go outside on mainroad to give us intel on the upcoming raid each time this worked and each foundation raid completely failed if CI are now getting murdered by DEA raids im sorry to say that is a skill issue david you are a 1sgt in TEU so you could easily set up these defenses you can order CI to do these things : however you dont and as a consequence CI lost to a raid

simple a skill issue david i suggest you do some active trainings within the CI regiment to compensate i personally never had a issue with this as a senior NCO

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Darren it became a issue once you left from what i know also you can ask tact is it is a issue
if it is a issue i suggest CI command Johnson and the commander look over the current TEU NCOS to remove any incompetance as you clearly are full of it david if you cant give simple orders to set up checkpoints then you ultimately shouldnt be a NCO

if it is a issue i suggest CI command Johnson and the commander look over the current TEU NCOS to remove any incompetance as you clearly are full of it david if you cant give simple orders to set up checkpoints then you ultimately shouldnt be a NCO
First things first darren you werent there and you obviusly didn't read my suggestion because you havent brought up any of the points of why this shouldn't be a thing i already spoke with the commander and he agrees. your opinion who should and shouldn't be a nco is irrelavant darren as not only are you not in ci it has nothing to do with the suggestion
And no ci are not getting murdered in dea raids im simply making a point that its too much power for sa to be able to 24/7 raid the ci

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
First things first darren you werent there and you obviusly didn't read my suggestion because you havent brought up any of the points of why this shouldn't be a thing i already spoke with the commander and he agrees. your opinion who should and shouldn't be a nco is irrelavant darren as not only are you not in ci it has nothing to do with the suggestion
And no ci are not getting murdered in dea raids im simply making a point that its too much power for sa to be able to 24/7 raid the ci
My opinion who should and shouldnt be a NCO first of all its a opinion and if CI has changed so much where DEA of all people are getting the better of them then yes i would say different NCOs and Cos are most certainly needed

As for SA having the power to raid ci 24/7 CI has the power to raid the foundation 24/7 so what is the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.