Denied ci base raiding rule change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: removes the ability for foundation to raid ci over a single card
Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):removes the ability for foundation to constantly 24/7 raid the ci give more initiative to agents to look for better reasons to raid the chaos insurgency
Possible Negatives of the suggestion: None
Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: currently ci has cards 24/7 and it always will this new rule allows for foundation to constantly raid ci just cause some agent might say in comms oh i saw a ci with a cl3 and then say oh well ci must've destroyed it its not a rule you can enforce nor is it really fair this new rule can be abused to no end foundation can raid cause of 1 card i repeat one card that's it at this point foundation can raid whenever they feel like its not fun for anyone nor is it balanced and some of you might think oh well but the foundation doesn't do it all the time well just cause they don't doesn't mean they should have the option to raid ci whenever

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
My opinion who should and shouldnt be a NCO first of all its a opinion and if CI has changed so much where DEA of all people are getting the better of them then yes i would say different NCOs and Cos are most certainly needed

As for SA having the power to raid ci 24/7 CI has the power to raid the foundation 24/7 so what is the issue
He seems to be forgetting we need a really good reason to raid both in server rules and IC rules.

SA usually denies raids against CI unless we have alot of people to do it.

He keeps making the point tac says something but it means very little when many others say other wise.

Especially people who have been a NCO or CO in both F-CI

He seems to be forgetting we need a really good reason to raid both in server rules and IC rules.

SA usually denies raids against CI unless we have alot of people to do it.

He keeps making the point tac says something but it means very little when many others say other wise.

Especially people who have been a NCO or CO in both F-CI
The only nco that agreed with this point was spoken to and has changed his mind and no no other co agrees with this the only people who agree with this are the foundation co's
But if you dont believe me contact me via discord himself#5415

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
The only nco that agreed with this point was spoken to and has changed his mind and no no other co agrees with this the only people who agree with this are the foundation co's
But if you dont believe me contact me via discord himself#5415
david honestly just shut the fuck up you are wrong i was in CI for almost an entire year and played almost everyday you are wrong end of story

• Love
Reactions: Free "Spirit"

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
-Support

Genuinely, no one has ever raided to get fucking key card. Stop getting all defensive. Majority of the people here, CI and Foundation mains alike are in agreement that this is a stupid suggestion. I feel no need to lay down any input on this, everything has already been said

Reactions: SamPaval

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @SamPaval

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

This has been denied, seeing as this is quite situational including the fact that we have a list of acceptable reasonings for a raid to occur.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.