Denied CI Commanding Officer Weapon Suggestions

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Paladin"

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 10, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
The replacement of the mossberg 500 to a different weapon like Sw-29 (vguns_sw29), Mosin (vguns_mosin), Orsis (vguns_orsis), Stac (vguns_stac_aggressor), Svu (vguns_svu), Qbu-88 (vguns_qbu88). (Note: These weapons are options)
Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Sw-29 (vguns_sw29) - 1 shot to head - 2 shot body
Mosin (vguns_mosin) - 1 shot - suppressor slot
Orsis (vguns_orsis) - 1 shot - 5 rounds - Sight slot
Stac (vguns_stac_aggressor) - 1 shot - 5 rounds
Svu (vguns_svu) - 10 round - 2 shot - Utility, Sight, and suppressor slot
Qbu-88 (vguns_qbu88) - Semi automatic - 20 round - similar damage to scar H - Less recoil -Utility and sight slot
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Sw-29 (vguns_sw29) - no attachments
Mosin (vguns_mosin) - Bolt action (stops ADS when fired)
Orsis (vguns_orsis) - Slow ADS
Stac (vguns_stac_aggressor) - Glitched scope - no utility
Svu (vguns_svu) - Slow firing
Qbu-88 (vguns_qbu88) - No Negatives
Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because me and many other CI think that foundation have way too many snipers while CI only have two slots for snipers and foundation have a total of 10 snipers we think that giving our officers more marksman rifles will help us deal with the 8 DEA snipers and 2 Nu-7 markman that roam around surface.

Reactions: omrilol
Feb 16, 2023
I somewhat disagree. I do not think CI should get more sniper. Yes I am foundation so many will say i'm against CI but the same goes for foundation. I do think giving CO job snipers is somewhat unbalanced. However the mossberg suck so changing it to something
is something I hope to see. +suport on changing the moserberg, -support on changing it to a sniper.

Jun 13, 2022
I somewhat disagree. I do not think CI should get more sniper. Yes I am foundation so many will say i'm against CI but the same goes for foundation. I do think giving CO job snipers is somewhat unbalanced. However the mossberg suck so changing it to something
is something I hope to see. +suport on changing the moserberg, -support on changing it to a sniper.
The QBU-88 isn't a sniper
and I think the mosin and SVU are balanced enough

Silvestro

Apr 24, 2023
- Support without a rework to other goi’s this would create balancing issues.

Babalowa

May 17, 2022
+ Support
I Believe that CI could use more snipers because as it stand GOC get two snipers and Foundation get 6 snipers so at it stands CI are really outnumbered when it comes to numbers.

The QBU-88 isn't a sniper
and I think the mosin and SVU are balanced enough
the mosin is an ironsights sniper, that's not necessarily balanced, imo CQC snipers is already an issue, giving out the mosin which has iron sights by default is just a recipe for disaster. The QBU-88 and SVU are DMRs which while less infuriating to play against compared to a sniper rifle, has the same issue.

Snipers currently are a reasonably unfun for PVP, the solution to this problem is not give more snipers, snipers make surface PVP unfun for people without snipers, does DEA have too many sniper rifles, yes, do they ever have 8 at the same time, no. Other solutions should be suggested instead of "replace CI CO shotgun with a sniper rifle or 2 shot dmr", that will only make things worse. The Sw-29 is the only gun suggested that could work.
-support

Last edited:
People citing "balancing issues" clearly have no idea what they're talking about, while yes more snipers doesn't always mean better giving more than 2 people in CI a 1 hit bodyshot sniper will help balance everything.

GOC already has VERY good guns
Foundation gets 10 snipers and far more jobslots

So after all I that I'll be leaving a massive +support

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi 05-11,
Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.
-
We have a weapon rebalancing update coming soon - Please hold with suggestions about weapon balacing/changes

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.
Thanks again
Goondra​

• Love
Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.