Denied CI medbay map prop removal

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinhead

Jan 27, 2023
stupid beds.jpg

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
removes the left-most bed in the CI medbay (its a map prop so it can't be removed by GMs)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
no

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Mainly a U.S issue so we can make room for a medbay entity in that spot (fracture scanner) as we want the adjacent room to be used by a separate division and have it not contain medical devices
- What the hell do we need 3 beds for
- .00001% less lag on the server

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- it will take hours of grueling labor to delete the bed

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
There isn't any real downsides beside it taking up hopefully no more than 16 seconds of a developer's time, and we want this done to make room for an RP division on the U.S side that will occupy the room next to this one (so technically by removing this bed you are adding rp :giggle:). Also by doing this you will put a smile on my face so there's that. Honestly don't even know if I needed to make a suggestion for this I probably could have just DMed someone but I already typed this bitch out.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
high chance you could’ve just gone to a SL to get this removed
+Support
-ci buff

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
-SUPPORT

I don't understand why there even is a suggestion like this. This is clearly just a CI Commander trying to grab as much power for himself... The lag reduction is merely a bait so that SL will approve this massive CI power increase. Honestly, if this gets accepted just remove CI so everything can be balanced.

+support

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Feb 1, 2024
-support
this will take them 20 years and this buff is too op and you can't counter this buff at all you might as well take and own the site for a the rest of the server's existance

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Pinhead,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because we do not think the removal of a bed warrants a map update.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.