• Bio
    GhostBird's lost brother
    Birth Records- Unknown
    Height- 6'0
    Weight- 185 pounds
  • Rank - Beta
  • Regiment - Enlisted Insurgents
  • Backstory -
  • Rav is GhostBird's long lost brother, ever since the war that happened in their home town they where separated as children. Both of their parents where killed during the war defending them both in their home. GhostBird was in such a great depression and grief state of mind from their parents death while Rav was filled with rage eyes blood shot red and wanted vengeance for his parents. Rav in such blinding rage left home to hunt down the men wearing white camouflage and swore to his brother he would avenge his parents. As Rav was wondering what was left of their home town he found a group of men in green checking the bodies that where left, Rav slowly approached the men in green and demanded to know the where these men in white camouflage are an that he wanted them all dead for killing his parents, the men laughed at him and told him that they where doing the same thing as one of them touched the top of Rav's head. Rav told them that he will do anything to avenge his parents, the men in green looked at Rav and told him to follow him them. "we'll take you somewhere so you can use this rage and help us ridden the MTF from this planet" Rav asked about his brother GhostBird and they told him to forget about him and focus on whats more important, Rav still in a blinding rage listened and followed the green men into a convoy vehicle where they took him into their bunks for high intensive training so he can begin to use this blood lust rage to get rid of all the MTF and foundation it's self.
Rav Uchiha was in a raid against the foundation and saw one the serpents hands lurking in the shadows on their way to ex-fill the foundation from a successful raid, Rav captured and killed the serpents hand after collecting the information from him that he took from spying on the foundation. Rav took his uniform and engraved the CI insignia on the skull of the mask to create a new uniform for Metro.

Last edited:

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
- Neutral (Leaning +)

I do notice that this is the Serpants hand outfit but I do see that you put the CI logo on it. I don't have that much of a problem with it.

Rav/GhostBird

Nov 2, 2022
- Neutral (Leaning +)

I do notice that this is the Serpants hand outfit but I do see that you put the CI logo on it. I don't have that much of a problem with it.
It is their outfit but for the lore I made my guy capture an kill a serpents hand and take their gear to engrave the CI insignia on it to make it a new uniform in the CI for a sub division

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Hi @Rav/GhostBird ,

Your PAC has been approved for Chaos Insurgency Alpha and strike team

Please note any edits to this thread that modify what has been requested and approved will result in this PAC approval being revoked

Kind Regards,
Gregory, Mercer