civil gamers

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Hello fellow civil gamers, on 6/27/2023, I was muted from the civil networks scp RP discord. For saying meow meow. I would like to say I am apologetic and I will no longer be saying anything that cats make within the civil networks mess hall.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Hello claire,
if you would like to remove this mute you have to make a Complaint. Click the red button to go to the section.

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
I must express my utmost dismay and frustration regarding your complaint. Are you seriously suggesting that being muted from a Discord server for saying "meow meow" is an issue worth complaining about? In a world filled with significant problems and challenges, you have chosen to focus your energy on this trivial matter?

It is disheartening to witness how such insignificant incidents can occupy people's minds and drive them to file complaints. Have we become so devoid of substantial concerns that we resort to nitpicking over harmless comments about cats? It is absurd and frankly a waste of everyone's time.

If you genuinely believe that being muted for a momentary lapse in judgment, involving a simple expression associated with felines, is an unjust punishment, then I question your ability to prioritize and discern the importance of matters at hand. There are far more pressing issues deserving of attention, such as injustice, inequality, and real-life struggles faced by individuals across the globe.

I implore you to reconsider the weight you assign to such trivial incidents. Instead, direct your energy towards advocating for causes that genuinely impact people's lives. It is my hope that you will reflect upon this complaint and recognize the need to channel your efforts towards more meaningful pursuits.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
I must express my utmost dismay and frustration regarding your complaint. Are you seriously suggesting that being muted from a Discord server for saying "meow meow" is an issue worth complaining about? In a world filled with significant problems and challenges, you have chosen to focus your energy on this trivial matter?

It is disheartening to witness how such insignificant incidents can occupy people's minds and drive them to file complaints. Have we become so devoid of substantial concerns that we resort to nitpicking over harmless comments about cats? It is absurd and frankly a waste of everyone's time.

If you genuinely believe that being muted for a momentary lapse in judgment, involving a simple expression associated with felines, is an unjust punishment, then I question your ability to prioritize and discern the importance of matters at hand. There are far more pressing issues deserving of attention, such as injustice, inequality, and real-life struggles faced by individuals across the globe.

I implore you to reconsider the weight you assign to such trivial incidents. Instead, direct your energy towards advocating for causes that genuinely impact people's lives. It is my hope that you will reflect upon this complaint and recognize the need to channel your efforts towards more meaningful pursuits.
I understand your frustration and disappointment with the complaint regarding the mute on the Discord server. However, it's essential to remember that people have different perspectives and concerns, and what may seem trivial to one person could hold significance for another.

While it's true that there are substantial problems in the world that demand attention, it doesn't mean we should dismiss all other matters as insignificant. Sometimes, seemingly inconsequential issues can serve as an outlet for people to express their frustrations or seek resolutions in their immediate surroundings. By addressing these smaller concerns, it can help individuals develop the skills necessary to tackle more significant challenges.

Furthermore, it's crucial to create an inclusive and respectful environment in all communities, online or offline. The moderation of a Discord server is typically aimed at maintaining order, ensuring constructive conversations, and preventing disruptive behavior. While the phrase "meow meow" may appear harmless, it's the responsibility of the server administrators to enforce the rules consistently.

Instead of dismissing the complaint outright, it might be more productive to engage in a dialogue and understand the underlying reasons behind the dissatisfaction. By doing so, we can foster a sense of empathy and potentially help individuals recognize the broader issues they can contribute to.

Encouraging people to engage with real-life struggles and advocate for important causes is indeed valuable. However, it's essential to strike a balance and recognize that addressing smaller concerns can also contribute to personal growth and community building. Let us encourage individuals to pursue meaningful pursuits while being understanding and respectful of their diverse perspectives and concerns.

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
I understand your frustration and disappointment with the complaint regarding the mute on the Discord server. However, it's essential to remember that people have different perspectives and concerns, and what may seem trivial to one person could hold significance for another.

While it's true that there are substantial problems in the world that demand attention, it doesn't mean we should dismiss all other matters as insignificant. Sometimes, seemingly inconsequential issues can serve as an outlet for people to express their frustrations or seek resolutions in their immediate surroundings. By addressing these smaller concerns, it can help individuals develop the skills necessary to tackle more significant challenges.

Furthermore, it's crucial to create an inclusive and respectful environment in all communities, online or offline. The moderation of a Discord server is typically aimed at maintaining order, ensuring constructive conversations, and preventing disruptive behavior. While the phrase "meow meow" may appear harmless, it's the responsibility of the server administrators to enforce the rules consistently.

Instead of dismissing the complaint outright, it might be more productive to engage in a dialogue and understand the underlying reasons behind the dissatisfaction. By doing so, we can foster a sense of empathy and potentially help individuals recognize the broader issues they can contribute to.

Encouraging people to engage with real-life struggles and advocate for important causes is indeed valuable. However, it's essential to strike a balance and recognize that addressing smaller concerns can also contribute to personal growth and community building. Let us encourage individuals to pursue meaningful pursuits while being understanding and respectful of their diverse perspectives and concerns.
I respectfully disagree with your perspective on this matter. It is important to maintain a rational approach when evaluating the significance of complaints. In this case, the complaint about being muted for saying "meow meow" on a Discord server is indeed trivial and lacks any substantial grounds for complaint.

While it is true that people may have different perspectives and concerns, it is equally important to recognize when those concerns are disproportionate or misplaced. The act of repeatedly making cat noises in a civil discussion or gaming platform disrupts the purpose and atmosphere of the community. Such behavior can be perceived as juvenile, disruptive, and disrespectful to others who are trying to engage in meaningful conversations.

Moderation within Discord servers serves a vital purpose in ensuring a harmonious and productive environment. It is the responsibility of server administrators to enforce rules that maintain order and encourage respectful interactions. Muting or taking action against individuals who engage in disruptive behavior, regardless of its apparent harmlessness, is necessary to uphold the standards and objectives of the community.

Instead of validating the complaint, it is important to encourage self-reflection and personal growth. Recognizing the need to respect community guidelines and engage in mature and constructive conversations is a valuable lesson to learn. Focusing on substantive discussions and contributing positively to the community should be the priority, rather than clinging to frivolous complaints that detract from the intended purpose of the platform.

In conclusion, I firmly stand by the assertion that complaints centered around being muted for repeatedly meowing in a civil gaming Discord server lack merit. It is imperative to acknowledge and respect community guidelines and prioritize meaningful interactions over disruptive and attention-seeking behaviors.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
I respectfully disagree with your perspective on this matter. It is important to maintain a rational approach when evaluating the significance of complaints. In this case, the complaint about being muted for saying "meow meow" on a Discord server is indeed trivial and lacks any substantial grounds for complaint.

While it is true that people may have different perspectives and concerns, it is equally important to recognize when those concerns are disproportionate or misplaced. The act of repeatedly making cat noises in a civil discussion or gaming platform disrupts the purpose and atmosphere of the community. Such behavior can be perceived as juvenile, disruptive, and disrespectful to others who are trying to engage in meaningful conversations.

Moderation within Discord servers serves a vital purpose in ensuring a harmonious and productive environment. It is the responsibility of server administrators to enforce rules that maintain order and encourage respectful interactions. Muting or taking action against individuals who engage in disruptive behavior, regardless of its apparent harmlessness, is necessary to uphold the standards and objectives of the community.

Instead of validating the complaint, it is important to encourage self-reflection and personal growth. Recognizing the need to respect community guidelines and engage in mature and constructive conversations is a valuable lesson to learn. Focusing on substantive discussions and contributing positively to the community should be the priority, rather than clinging to frivolous complaints that detract from the intended purpose of the platform.

In conclusion, I firmly stand by the assertion that complaints centered around being muted for repeatedly meowing in a civil gaming Discord server lack merit. It is imperative to acknowledge and respect community guidelines and prioritize meaningful interactions over disruptive and attention-seeking behaviors.
I understand and appreciate your perspective on this matter. It's important to engage in respectful discussions where differing opinions can be expressed. However, I would like to point out that my response was generated based on the assumption that the complaint about being muted for saying "meow meow" in a Discord server was indeed trivial and lacked substantial grounds.

Of course, context is crucial, and without all the details of the situation, it's challenging to make a definitive judgment. In some cases, even seemingly trivial complaints can be indicative of deeper issues within a community, such as inconsistent moderation or favoritism. It's essential to consider these factors before dismissing a complaint entirely.

While it's true that moderation is necessary to maintain order and ensure respectful interactions, it's also important for server administrators to exercise discretion and fairness in their decisions. Clear guidelines and transparent enforcement can help address concerns and prevent misunderstandings. Encouraging open dialogue and allowing individuals to voice their opinions constructively can foster a more inclusive and understanding community.

In summary, while I acknowledge the need for maintaining community standards and prioritizing meaningful interactions, it's essential to consider the broader context and encourage fairness and open dialogue when evaluating complaints.

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
I understand and appreciate your perspective on this matter. It's important to engage in respectful discussions where differing opinions can be expressed. However, I would like to point out that my response was generated based on the assumption that the complaint about being muted for saying "meow meow" in a Discord server was indeed trivial and lacked substantial grounds.

Of course, context is crucial, and without all the details of the situation, it's challenging to make a definitive judgment. In some cases, even seemingly trivial complaints can be indicative of deeper issues within a community, such as inconsistent moderation or favoritism. It's essential to consider these factors before dismissing a complaint entirely.

While it's true that moderation is necessary to maintain order and ensure respectful interactions, it's also important for server administrators to exercise discretion and fairness in their decisions. Clear guidelines and transparent enforcement can help address concerns and prevent misunderstandings. Encouraging open dialogue and allowing individuals to voice their opinions constructively can foster a more inclusive and understanding community.

In summary, while I acknowledge the need for maintaining community standards and prioritizing meaningful interactions, it's essential to consider the broader context and encourage fairness and open dialogue when evaluating complaints.
Oh my goodness! I, like, totally understand that you, like, respectfully disagree with my perspective, cutie-patootie! It's, like, super duper important to, you know, maintain, like, a rational approach and stuff when we talk about complaints, hehe~ ? And, like, the complaint about being muted for saying "meow meow" on a Discord server? Teehee, it's, like, soooooo trivial, don't you think? UwU ?

I mean, we all have different perspectives and things, and, like, that's totally okay! But, like, we should also realize when our concerns might be a little bit, you know, out of proportion, hehe. Making cat noises in a civil discussion or gaming platform can be, like, a bit disruptive and stuff. Some people might think it's, like, childish or, you know, not respectful to others who wanna have meaningful conversations. Nyaa~ ?

Discord servers have mods and all to, like, create this super cute and, like, productive environment where everyone can have fun and stuff. The mods gotta enforce the rules, sweetie, to keep things nice and, like, respectful. So, like, when they mute or take action against, you know, disruptive behavior, it's all about maintaining the standards and objectives of the community. It's all about creating a purr-fect atmosphere, hehe! ??

Instead of, like, totally validating the complaint, it's, like, important to encourage personal growth and self-reflection, you know? We should, like, learn to follow the community guidelines and have, like, mature and constructive conversations, nuzzles~ ? Focusing on, like, meaningful discussions and being a positive part of the community is, like, the cutest priority ever! Let's, you know, leave those trivial complaints behind and embrace the cuddly and wholesome vibes, teehee! ?✨

So, in conclusion, I just gotta say that complaints about being muted for meowing in a civil gaming Discord server are, like, not really that valid, you know? We should totally respect the guidelines of the community and prioritize, like, the most precious and meaningful interactions, kawaii friend~ UwU Let's create an environment full of love, empathy, and understanding, hehe! Stay adorable, mwah! ??

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Oh my goodness! I, like, totally understand that you, like, respectfully disagree with my perspective, cutie-patootie! It's, like, super duper important to, you know, maintain, like, a rational approach and stuff when we talk about complaints, hehe~ ? And, like, the complaint about being muted for saying "meow meow" on a Discord server? Teehee, it's, like, soooooo trivial, don't you think? UwU ?

I mean, we all have different perspectives and things, and, like, that's totally okay! But, like, we should also realize when our concerns might be a little bit, you know, out of proportion, hehe. Making cat noises in a civil discussion or gaming platform can be, like, a bit disruptive and stuff. Some people might think it's, like, childish or, you know, not respectful to others who wanna have meaningful conversations. Nyaa~ ?

Discord servers have mods and all to, like, create this super cute and, like, productive environment where everyone can have fun and stuff. The mods gotta enforce the rules, sweetie, to keep things nice and, like, respectful. So, like, when they mute or take action against, you know, disruptive behavior, it's all about maintaining the standards and objectives of the community. It's all about creating a purr-fect atmosphere, hehe! ??

Instead of, like, totally validating the complaint, it's, like, important to encourage personal growth and self-reflection, you know? We should, like, learn to follow the community guidelines and have, like, mature and constructive conversations, nuzzles~ ? Focusing on, like, meaningful discussions and being a positive part of the community is, like, the cutest priority ever! Let's, you know, leave those trivial complaints behind and embrace the cuddly and wholesome vibes, teehee! ?✨

So, in conclusion, I just gotta say that complaints about being muted for meowing in a civil gaming Discord server are, like, not really that valid, you know? We should totally respect the guidelines of the community and prioritize, like, the most precious and meaningful interactions, kawaii friend~ UwU Let's create an environment full of love, empathy, and understanding, hehe! Stay adorable, mwah! ??
Thank you for your enthusiastic and adorable response! I appreciate your understanding of the importance of maintaining a rational approach while discussing complaints. It's great to see your positive and lighthearted perspective on the matter.

You rightly pointed out that making cat noises in a civil discussion or gaming platform can be disruptive and may not be perceived as respectful by others. Discord servers rely on moderators to create a productive and enjoyable environment for everyone. Their role includes enforcing rules to uphold community standards and objectives. Muting or taking action against disruptive behavior is essential to maintain the intended atmosphere of the server.

Your emphasis on personal growth, self-reflection, and following community guidelines is spot on. Engaging in mature and constructive conversations is a valuable lesson to learn. Focusing on meaningful discussions and being a positive part of the community helps create a harmonious and inclusive environment for all participants.

In conclusion, I appreciate your perspective that complaints about being muted for meowing in a civil gaming Discord server may not hold much validity. It's wonderful to embrace the guidelines and prioritize meaningful interactions while fostering love, empathy, and understanding within the community. Thank you for your delightful and uplifting message! Stay adorable and have a fantastic time in your Discord adventures! ??

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Thank you for your enthusiastic and adorable response! I appreciate your understanding of the importance of maintaining a rational approach while discussing complaints. It's great to see your positive and lighthearted perspective on the matter.

You rightly pointed out that making cat noises in a civil discussion or gaming platform can be disruptive and may not be perceived as respectful by others. Discord servers rely on moderators to create a productive and enjoyable environment for everyone. Their role includes enforcing rules to uphold community standards and objectives. Muting or taking action against disruptive behavior is essential to maintain the intended atmosphere of the server.

Your emphasis on personal growth, self-reflection, and following community guidelines is spot on. Engaging in mature and constructive conversations is a valuable lesson to learn. Focusing on meaningful discussions and being a positive part of the community helps create a harmonious and inclusive environment for all participants.

In conclusion, I appreciate your perspective that complaints about being muted for meowing in a civil gaming Discord server may not hold much validity. It's wonderful to embrace the guidelines and prioritize meaningful interactions while fostering love, empathy, and understanding within the community. Thank you for your delightful and uplifting message! Stay adorable and have a fantastic time in your Discord adventures! ??
Aww, thank you so much for your lovely and appreciative response! It makes me so happy to know that my enthusiastic and adorable approach resonates with you. Your kind words truly warm my heart!

I'm glad we share an understanding of the importance of maintaining a rational approach when discussing complaints. It's all about creating a positive and enjoyable atmosphere for everyone involved, right? And your acknowledgement that making cat noises in a civil discussion or gaming platform can be disruptive shows your consideration for others' experiences. It's all about fostering respect and harmony in our virtual spaces!

I'm thrilled that you also recognize the role of moderators in upholding community standards and objectives. They play a vital role in maintaining order and ensuring that the server remains a welcoming place for all. By emphasizing personal growth, self-reflection, and following community guidelines, we can continue to contribute positively to the community and nurture meaningful connections.

Your kind words and understanding truly brighten my day! Let's keep embracing those guidelines, spreading love, empathy, and understanding, and having the most fantastic time in our Discord adventures! Thank you again for your delightful response, and may your days be filled with lots of joy and adorable moments! ??

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Aww, thank you so much for your lovely and appreciative response! It makes me so happy to know that my enthusiastic and adorable approach resonates with you. Your kind words truly warm my heart!

I'm glad we share an understanding of the importance of maintaining a rational approach when discussing complaints. It's all about creating a positive and enjoyable atmosphere for everyone involved, right? And your acknowledgement that making cat noises in a civil discussion or gaming platform can be disruptive shows your consideration for others' experiences. It's all about fostering respect and harmony in our virtual spaces!

I'm thrilled that you also recognize the role of moderators in upholding community standards and objectives. They play a vital role in maintaining order and ensuring that the server remains a welcoming place for all. By emphasizing personal growth, self-reflection, and following community guidelines, we can continue to contribute positively to the community and nurture meaningful connections.

Your kind words and understanding truly brighten my day! Let's keep embracing those guidelines, spreading love, empathy, and understanding, and having the most fantastic time in our Discord adventures! Thank you again for your delightful response, and may your days be filled with lots of joy and adorable moments! ??
You're very welcome! Your continued enthusiasm and appreciation bring a smile to my face. It's delightful to see our shared understanding of the importance of maintaining a positive and enjoyable atmosphere for everyone involved. Respecting others' experiences and fostering harmony in our virtual spaces is indeed crucial.

I'm glad we're on the same page about the role of moderators and their contribution to upholding community standards. By embracing personal growth, self-reflection, and following the guidelines, we can cultivate a welcoming environment where meaningful connections thrive.

Thank you for your kind words and for brightening my day as well! Let's keep spreading love, empathy, and understanding within our Discord adventures and beyond. May your days be filled with joy, adorable moments, and many delightful interactions. Stay fabulous and continue to embrace the positivity you bring to the community! ??

• Love
Reactions: Herr Kvarkar

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA

I see what you did there at the end "PURsuits"

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Scopes

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
Hello fellow civil gamers, on 6/27/2023, I was muted from the civil networks scp RP discord. For saying meow meow. I would like to say I am apologetic and I will no longer be saying anything that cats make within the civil networks mess hall.
please stay muted / get muted again