Civilconflic Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

civilconflic

Feb 22, 2023
Your in-game name: Jamal brown

Your SteamID: 76561199452988042 /STEAM_0:0:746361157

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199452988042/

Date of ban: 2/22/23

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Apparently ban evasion

Who banned you: Captain Calcifer

Ban length?: 8 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I did absolutly nothing but play the game.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes for ban evasion before. I waited out my ban for 2 months and now Im banned again for it.

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned for ban evasion. I was banned previously for ban evasion although just yesterday I was check for this situation by another one of the admins and he said that I was good and returned me. I thought he was talking to another admin about it beacause he was taking so long so I thought I was good. I only have 2 accounts. This one and Daniel larsons the steam id to daniel larsons is STEAM_0:0:515444755 I come today and im just trying to do my junior researcher test and then Im dragged into a sit and get banned. Im assuming im not banned on daniel larsons so what other account is there. I havent been able to get into daniel larsons in a while so I thought I was good I waited out my original 2 month ban and all so excited to finally play again. I come and play for a day or 2 with no problems with this ban evasion situation and then it comes back

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I wont especially ban evasion this is currently the only account I can get into right now. I even rebought my specially role xk class even though on daniel larsons I had thamiel or keter.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Its really fun. Thats why I peacfully waited my 2 months cause I knew i was wrong the first time i tried to do an alt. This is
my alt Daniel larsons was my main. I did ban evade the first time. This time I was just playing the game. Why would I drop more money on something if I knew I was gonna get banned.

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Good afternoon, Jamal. I apologize that it's taken so long to respond to this appeal.

You see, after pulling and speaking to you about a connected account, you, from what i recall told me about you being banned for ban evasion, and a staff member clearing you. Now, im not sure exactly what staff member cleared you, but there is still an account connected to you with a ban for severe toxicity and Ltap. Now, as you had told me already that you did a ban evasion ban already, but were told you were fine, If we can go through channels and figure out who spoke to you to get their insight, that would be very helpful to deal with this situation as well, since you did not to my knowledge have much time left/If my super would like to take a deeper look into the account linkage/ETC. that would also be helpful in this situation.

But, Going through the protocol in of itself, i did end up banning you for ban evasion A which you have not served before to the record knowledge that i have.

I hope this clears up a bit why i went through with the protocol, and hopefully we can figure out a solution as well

Kodama

civilconflic

Feb 22, 2023
Good afternoon, Jamal. I apologize that it's taken so long to respond to this appeal.

You see, after pulling and speaking to you about a connected account, you, from what i recall told me about you being banned for ban evasion, and a staff member clearing you. Now, im not sure exactly what staff member cleared you, but there is still an account connected to you with a ban for severe toxicity and Ltap. Now, as you had told me already that you did a ban evasion ban already, but were told you were fine, If we can go through channels and figure out who spoke to you to get their insight, that would be very helpful to deal with this situation as well, since you did not to my knowledge have much time left/If my super would like to take a deeper look into the account linkage/ETC. that would also be helpful in this situation.

But, Going through the protocol in of itself, i did end up banning you for ban evasion A which you have not served before to the record knowledge that i have.

I hope this clears up a bit why i went through with the protocol, and hopefully we can figure out a solution as well

Kodama
I do not recall having another account like that. I think it might be the person who warned me for rdm and nlr that talked to me and said I was good. I have no linkage to these accounts But if you have to go with protocal Its fine. Ill Wait another 2 months its Just I was excited to play again. But If this is all cleared up I also hold no grudge. It was my fault in the beginging to get in trouble in the first place. If I do or When I do get Unbanned their will be changes I can promise you that much.

civilconflic

Feb 22, 2023

Kodama
I served one before. for some reason it doesnt allow you guys to see it. Because I was pulled into a sit before and they couldnt see what my previous ban was for. It was 2 months aswell for ban evasion.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @civilconflic ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I decided to partially accept your ban after consulting with a few other SL members, seeing as you did still ban evade. I won't be fully accepting it, but I will be lowering it by 4 weeks, bringing it down to 4 weeks overall.​

Status
Not open for further replies.