Claire's late introduction

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
Come back to nu-7
i honestly would but SC has left an extremely poor impression on me, literally @Broda Kagen and like 2 others only decent SC I remember working with, the amount of times a SC would just go "yeah hes getting demoted idc if you ahve 1 other CO we dont like him also no notification for you u just gotta cope ig"

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
i honestly would but SC has left an extremely poor impression on me, literally @Broda Kagen and like 2 others only decent SC I remember working with, the amount of times a SC would just go "yeah hes getting demoted idc if you ahve 1 other CO we dont like him also no notification for you u just gotta cope ig"
Your missing site director broda Kagen

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
so true its why i abondened all foundation roles to become a CI main i dont have to deal with SC anymore