CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Your in-game name: Clap
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:554968959
Your steam community link: Date of blacklist: 22/10/21
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: MRDM as ex-server leadership, unremorseful and showing off in discord
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): N/A
Please list any alt accounts: N/A
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Cloak
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will go into more detail on what I mean by anger because that came up as a confusion. I have had anger problems even before I first ever joined the community, I hadn't had a public outburst in front of anyone for years and I see the MRDM as a lack of control I do believe I was a pretty chill and mature player before any of that and I annoy myself by letting my anger take over. As for the reason for this outburst, some staff are aware as I warned them I was going to MRDM, it was a very one sided war and after a mix of base camping not being moderated enough (which is fair there wasn't many staff online and some were busy with the large amount of sits they get) and the toxicity that at the time just kept building up. I just told Pasi & Duckie I was going to MRDM as I was just so pissed off. This isn't justifiable there was a million better ways of dealing with my emotions but they got the better of me. To mitigate my anger I have done stuff such as stress reliefs method, keeping myself busy as management on a separate server.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? I was warned for FailRP in February
Why should you be unblacklisted: I want to come back to benefit the server and be able to play with friends like always, especially the Teamspeak environment's were amazing. The player base is what makes the community what it is. I am confident if given the chance to come back I would be an active member and if I'm not pushing my luck, become staff again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: As said prior, Stress relief methods and staying busy
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I love this community there isn't one like it, I want to show I have changed, actions speaking louder than words and be a positive contribution towards the server rather than a bane.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Cl4p,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist appeal.

Network Leadership have discussed your appeal and have decided to accept it. Please note that stepping out of line again will get you re-blacklisted permanently. This includes if you slip into old habits a few months down the line - we will intervene and re-instate the blacklist if necessary.​

Status
Not open for further replies.