Click's DOM app [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click Bills

Dec 13, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:87156423
Discord name: Click (she/they)#7662
For how long have you played on CG SCP:About two or more months, lost count.
In what country are you located?: United States, Washington
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Click “HCZ” bills, Lilith Demacro
Civilian name: Lilith Demacro

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Consultant
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No warnings, although i will admit i have came close in the past and have gotten less rule-breaky
-
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine? On one hand because I love medical, and genuinely want to see it grow. And on the other hand to get more projects based around medical approved, theres lots that medics CAN do that they simply do not yet. My end goal is to allow medics to have a wider range of activities, based around veterinary work or general humanitarian aid.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?: When it comes to medical, I have a bunch of things that I am implementing now as a consultant and plan to implement even more. Being Deputy Director and maybe later full director would allow me to implement things like it easier. Things that im currently working with other people on (Because working with not only MTF but other GOI is important, even for departments individually) are a universal hospital/safezone on surface for all people to receive aid. Other things that i am going to be working on include more focus on anomalous health risks such as dream-based hazards (966, And other dream based SCPs) and dream evaluations, sleep studies, and veterinary work (For SCPs like 939, 682, and other animalistic SCPs) because our patients aren't just foundation staff, but also the anomalies inside our area of service.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
  • Accepting consultants, managing the medical department (Job Bans, Licensing, etc) and approving things like medical procedures. Generally meant to lead medical and enact department policy/regulation.
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born in the USA, Cascadia Bioregion, Washington state she witnessed a lot of the struggles that many in washington deal with: Drug abuse, homelessness and deterioration of the area around her. Deciding she wanted a better life she went to Med school in portland. her degrading spine making it harder for her to walk lead to her taking a obsessive interest into body modification, Her doctoral thesis was on the use of theoretical brain computer interfacing in the production of cybernetic limbs. Due to the fact she was top of her class, totally removed from any personal social life, and dedicated to saving those around her she was taken by the foundation.

Upon entry to the foundation she observed the mistreatment of anomalies, specifically the animal-like ones, Seeing this as disgusting she started a veterinary care program within the foundation. Seeing this animals, anomalous or not, being mistreated in such ways made her want to cry, they didnt deserve this treatment simply for being abnormal.

[What Story Lines Could They Be In?]
I am always willing to be a part of any story line in any way that a GM wants me too, but ones that the character could be used for most easily are ones involving the ethical treatment of animals, or anything based around cyber-modification or GOI about cyber modification. A story line that could be used is about the risk of anomalies dying in containment due to inadiquite care, as 939 is currently not fed or taken care of regularly, Such story line could start out with: 939 is observed during testing to keep to the corner of its containment, not displaying its normal behavior. A researcher observes the behavior, a doctor is called in, and it poses the need for the ethics committee to decide what to do, and for E-11 to decide how to better contain the anomaly to make sure it doesn't die. [In this case, a Medical Director could work with the EC/E11 to provide a doctor on staff in HCZ, or some other alternative decided on by EC/E11 to ensure better treatment]

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support
- Very good consultant man
- Very active + Good experiences
- Good luck

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Click Bills!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Director of Medicine!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunetly Denied!

Through the vote of the Ethics Committee

You may Re-Apply in two weeks' time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.