Click's Medical Consultant Application (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click Bills

Dec 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87156423
Discord name: Click (she/they)#7662
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 2 months [With a 1 month break]
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Click Bills
Civilian name: Lilith Demacro
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Medical Consultant and Director of Medicine.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None still.
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant? I miss being In medical leadership and giving out the lisences and training new trainees.Helping out NU-7 with their med liscenicng was always nice and medical in general is just an amazing community that i love being able to help out in. Plus I am no longer doing goofy shit and am now much more normal [No more slams.]
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?: I have alot of experince of medical leadership and am already trained for it.
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: My favorite currently is having to deal with Flu outbreaks,
1. Contact trace by asking the first paitent who they were interacting with recently
2. Rounding up the people who are possibly infected and testing them all or confirming pyshically visible symptoms
3. Treating everyone, which takes a while due to the cost of the medicine.
4. Going over proper handwashing afterwards, then giving optional checkups.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
Training new trainees as well as testing NU-7 specalists for their medical liscencing.
Approval for special treatment plans or EST outside of medbay in extreme circumstances
Keeping medical in line and making sure they arent doing stupid shit [Like buying or setting slams.]
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I wish to help out with any story line relating to the health of anomalies specifically. I feel like the fact that they are living creatures and not just murder machines [mostly] is not really used in any event, and the foundations unwillingness to just let anomalies die could provide interesting RP not just for medical but for E-11 aswell.

Lore:
Click is a prosthetist from Washington. She has a doctorate in prosthetic medicine and a bachelors in herpetology. Due to her obsession with proving that there is infact living megafauna on planet earth, she came close to discovering a few minor anomalies which brought the foundation's attention along with it. Her knowledge of prosthetics being useful to the foundation lead her to not just being killed or silenced but recruited, because with the causality rate of the foundation they can never turn down another doctor.

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+Major Support
-Great guy
-Has been active recently
-Met this guy when I first joined the server

-Former cl4 medical experiance

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
+++Support!

Before her abrupt departure from medical, she was an amazing person to hang in medical and the few to do surface RP with medical. Her amazing dedication to the medical department made a staple of what the medical department stands for currently. With this new update, medical now plays a more critical role in the well-being of the personel. It is time for the return of the praised Click Bill. Return of the Mac!

Playdoughzombie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
+Massive Support
- Great Roleplayer
- Great Player
- Really cool person
- Tons of medical experience
- Only ever had positive interactions

Florenzo

Dec 7, 2022
+Support
Sr CL4 Medical
Great person
Amazing RP
Knows the responsibilities
Active

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
old and most seen consultant ive seen
active on combat medic even after demotion from consultant still loves medical

Jon dingleshmerg

Jul 20, 2022
Salutations Mrs. Bills,
I have read your application and discussed it with Abbie. I have seen promise in you prior and I welcome you back in the medical lead.
Your application has been Accepted please reach out to me in 2-3 days for your interview.
Best wishes,
Deputy Director Jon Dingleshmerg

Status
Not open for further replies.