For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 2 months now
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: CET
Character name(s): Foundation: Clint. E [JL-6] | CI: Blondie
Civilian name: Michael D Monkey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1673967751107.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 LCPL | CI - A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've received a ban for "stealing", however, the ban itself was very confusing and after talking to the staff member involved I was unbanned.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I feel like I could provide some good solid roleplay interactions as SCP 096. I've played mostly 049, in which I usually speak through text chat in a manner that is alike how 049 talks, lore wise. Which I feel like shows that I not just a minge that hop on SCP's to kill people instantly.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When 096 has terminated the last person to have seen him, he will seek out a corner to sit down and simply continue his everlasting cry. Once he has been undisturbed for no less than 60 seconds, he may roam around freely around the room.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
096 Can beeline to d-block under the condition that someone in d-block has seen his face.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
First, E-11 (or other MTF units involved) must take on a scramble mask to ensure 096 won't attack them. Then, they must retrieve a bucket from a nearby bathroom and put it on 096 face. After that, they must just wait until 096 has killed all its targets and finally restrain him and bring him back to his chamber.

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Stockholm!
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Grayman​

Status
Not open for further replies.