Clorox Jones Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clorox

Mar 28, 2023
Your in-game name: Clorox Jones
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:112017534
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198184300797/
Date of ban:26/11/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Harrassment
Who banned you: MELON
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Im going to mind my own business and try not to annoy anyone to prevent it from being considered as harssment.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I didnt have any intention of annoying anyone but i asked the consultant if we can have a lecture for medical license, they agreed but then got cancelled. After delaying it for 3 other times they told me that they wont give me one. At that point i was very annoyed, and then got banned for asking alot.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will mind my business and not annoy anyone anymore
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Ive been playing it every day for many hours and ive donated on pac3 and dont want it to run out by the time my ban finishes and i dont believe i deserve this ban in the first place.

Oct 1, 2023
Good day @Clorox
After carefully reviewing the ban appeal, I must express my reservations regarding the sincerity of the appeal. The initial ban stemmed from a persistent pattern of harassment directed at the consultant across multiple departments. To provide clarity, a job ban was implemented in three separate departments. Despite this, the individual in question continued to pursue and harass the consultant, culminating in the use of inappropriate language, such as instructing her to "shut the fuck up."

Given the severity and persistence of the misconduct, I am inclined to maintain the ban. I believe that lifting the ban may not be in the best interest of maintaining a healthy and respectful community.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.
- Melon

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Clorox ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing evidence, speaking to Melon and having observed this situation; it's quite clear what you were doing and we don't tolerate it on this network.

Your ban will be extended to 16 weeks, you can appeal this to any Super Admin on SCP RP UK.

kind regards

Foxatron

Status
Not open for further replies.