Your SteamID: 76561199247620291
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/calorda/edit/info
Date of ban: Aug 15 2023
What is your exact[/b] ban reason (shows when you try to connect): toxicity
Who banned you: sham
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): N/A
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not be saying the light a ever again
Prior to this, have you ever been warned 4 times baned once
Why should you be unbanned: Didnt think that the light a was racist thought that was the hard r
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i really havnt broken any other rule than that
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because I have a lot of fun on that server and it makes me happy

bshamu

May 26, 2023
Greetings @Clutch

The reason I banned you for severe toxicity was due to you saying words that are possibly insulting towards a certain race of people. As such in rule [1.10 Disrespectful Conduct ] Which states that jokingly being racist is not an exception. As such I found what you said was incredibly racist and unnecessary. Which includes using the "Hard r" as it is seen frowned upon.

Last edited:

Clutch

Aug 15, 2023
Greetings @Clutch

The reason I banned you for severe toxicity was due to you saying words that are possibly insulting towards a certain race of people. As such in rule [1.10 Disrespectful Conduct ] Which states that jokingly being racist is not an exception. As such I found what you said was incredibly racist and unnecessary. Which includes using the "Hard r" as it is seen frowned upon.
i didnt say hard r i was using the a i never use hard r

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Clutch ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Regardless of the word mentioned ending in an a or an r, using it is still classified as severe toxicity on this server. a 3-day ban for the first offense is per our punishment guidelines

You may re-appeal in 3 days.​

Status
Not open for further replies.