What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes and teamspeak

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None
[IN-CHARACTER SECTION]
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am applying because I truly enjoy my work as an operative and I want to be able to do more and help train the next generation of agents and operatives. Additionally, I want to finally do some lectures for the newer recruits as there was information I never learned before an ambassador did it for me. Of course, I also want to help any agent or operative who needs assistance with understanding any other parts of their job. With the upcoming update in internal affairs, there will most likely be a surge of interest in internal affairs, and thus there will be a need for more ambassadors. I am ready to take up the position as ambassador.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I have shown clear interest in internal affairs since I joined. I have been active, writing documents which I found annoying at the start, but after getting the hang of them, I found them quite enjoyable. I have spent my time understanding the legal codex, code of conduct, and code of ethics. I am known to make fair legal judgments, and if another agent or operative has needed help, I have provided assistance.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have done 12 arrest reports and am making an investigation report. Regarding the arrest reports, in the beginning, they were kind of bad and horribly spelled, but later I started to get the hang of it and even made a few excellent reports, at least according to the ambassadors I asked to review them. I'm not sure if they have been graded yet.

What makes a good report? First, they need to contain all the necessary information and have good grammar. Additionally, they should not be too short nor too long. They should be easily understandable and well-formatted

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-They are the ones responsible for training new Internal Affairs agents and operatives. After that, they also act as role models for them and experienced agents and operatives, setting an example on how things should be done and guiding them. Ambassadors are also selected to handle investigations that require more finesse than your average agent or operative. They can also act as lawyers if they get the training in a tribunal. They also follow the orders of the Director of Internal Affairs and the Deputy Director.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Codename "Bishop"True name: James "Bishop" █ █████████Born in Gothenburg. Date unknown.Former Swedish Police Detective.

In his early childhood, James went on his family's annual trip to a nearby forest for camping and alone time. While they were trekking, he ended up getting lost and walked alone in the forest for several hours. During which, young James encountered a mysterious being, both of them locking eyes with each other. It was tall and slender and had a calming aura that placed his rushing mind at ease. James had no idea how long he was trapped in the entity's trance, but it felt like it had been hours. Eventually, it started moving towards him at fast speeds, causing the young boy to return to his senses, witnessing the entity's true face, its face full of teeth and eyes. As the entity began swinging its arm at him, the young boy ran as fast as he could, dodging attacks from falling trees and the entity's long arms by swerving around the thick flora of the forest. The young boy survived that day after the light of the moon touched the entity causing its retreat back into the dark forest. The experience left the boy scarred but determined to know more. As children do, he began telling the tales of the creature but none would believe him, dismissing them as nothing more than the wild imaginations of a boy. It was only after he talked with his local priest that he found comfort in his grace. Since then, he determined himself in the name of God to protect humanity from the clutches of demons, studying under the priest the knowledge of the occult and demonology. It was here he got his nickname and codeword "Bishop."

To earn an income to survive, he decided to become a Police officer where he got basic training, which included basic gun training. He later got promoted to a Swedish detective and encountered a case with anomalous origins. A local priest had disappeared without a trace from the church he was working in one night when he was alone. James ended up spending several weeks on it as it never made sense; there was no trace the priest left the building. One night, he decided to be in that church alone. It was quiet for a while until he heard a voice coming from the dark, whispering to him to come closer. James started moving closer with his gun drawn, but before reaching the darkness, he saw it: a shadow that was not his own, about to grab him from behind. It was then he turned around and made his shadow shoot the anomalous shadow. As he did, the whispers stopped and nothing happened during the night. He never found the priest. Later, after writing his report, he was contacted by one of his superiors who was a Foundation agent to be recruited by the Foundation. James accepted.

He joined as a General Security cadet and worked diligently, eventually earning a promotion to guard. During this time, he transitioned to research, spending considerable time learning about different SCPs. Despite his dedication, he missed detective work and studied the legal codex, code of conduct, and ethics.

James eventually joined Internal Affairs, passing the test on his first attempt. He dedicated himself to enforcing the Legal Codex, Code of Conduct, and Code of Ethics to the best of his ability, always seeking opportunities to assist wherever possible.

Reactions: Bob "Cupcake" Loss

Raixin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
SCP ACCEPT.png

Hello, @Coke"Bishop"

After a discussion with our Ambassador team we to ACCEPT your application for ambassador, please get into contact with me to go over your induction.

Director of Internal Affairs, Riley 'Raixin' Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.