Denied Combat Medic Spawn

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
When raiding foundation as Ungoc/CI, they can just be killed and 10 seconds late they are in combat. They always NLR to get back as fast as possible, sometimes even just suicide running into CI/Ungoc trying to kill as much as they can. It's almost impossible to break through LCZ when there are 6/6 Combat Medics since there would always be around 4 Combat Medics shooting you. I think combat medics spawn should be moved into the old Containment Personel (Since there is currently nothing in there) or just into Gensec's spawn.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I don't think it hasn't been recommended before but i could be wrong.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes it so Combat Medics dont do as much harm to UNGOC/CI so they have a chance to do harm to foundation (D-block, HCZ).
Stops common NLR that happends thoughout the foundationation.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Combat medic not being in medbay but it is a 'combat' medic so it could fit well inside of SS.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Overall, The positives i could find in this change outweigh the negatives and having to deal with MTF Garage spawning and than a massive blockade at F2 and then finally combat medics NLR'ing to run straight back into combat within 10 seconds.

Last edited:

ERaven

Donator
Mar 7, 2023
- Support,
Rules regarding raid respawning would be better than moving the spawn ( i thought that rule already existed). The spawn being in medical increases the amount of medical rp the CMs actually do but moving them away from medical will just incentivise them not to engage in medical RP and just act like gensec.

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
Suggestion Denied
Hi @ToasterBathBomb3043 ,Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.
The combat medic spawn was changed previously and after feedback from the playerbase we think the most suitable spot for them to spawn currently is medbay.
Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.