"Comet" Tiggle's Special Agent Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:246118958
Discord name: bruh1840
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played CG SCP RP since around summer of 2022
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s):
Foundation - "Comet" Tiggle [GRD-4] [BTAC]
UNGOC - Comet "Treason" Tiggle [0640]
CI - Tiggle Comet
Civilian name: Comet T.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?:levels 2.PNG

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 CPT
UNGOC SGT
CI-B x2
096 WL
22415 WL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
warns.....PNG
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
I have been a Senior Agent since January 18th 2024.

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I am applying for Special Agent because I have always like playing Surface jobs such as GOC, CI, and DEA. Although I also like to assist people and add more people to regiments/departments. I have experience as leading people as I am E-11 CPT, and I think I would really enjoy being Special Agent. I try to act as professional as I can when on, I am looking forward to recruiting DEA, hosting Senior Agent Tryouts, and having even more fun in RP while leading others.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: I feel I am suitable for DEA Special Agent because I have experience with leading others as GOC and E-11. I am always wanting to lead others during certain situations when needed such as CI raids, and Events on surface such as unknown SCPs that need to be captured. I have enjoyed playing DEA, I have played DEA for a while even, I first joined DEA back when you didn't need trained and you automatically got the job once you hit the correct level. I would like to recruit others to External Affairs, and assist the higher ups of DEA. I imagine myself in the future of being at least an Agency Manager and getting to assist with raids, and wargames and even getting to assist Special Agents.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written a few documents only on research though, such as 106, 939, and 096. What makes a document good is when everything is explained of what happed/what will happen. Documents are also good if they include the required/wanted information on the subject. If the main term of the document is explained fully and in good words it can also be good.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
1.Give out permits to MC&D and make sure they are not blacklisted.
2.Keep up the relations with GOI's.
3.Host a Senior agent tryout.
4. Lead the DEA department.
5. Train New DEA Agent's.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in: Jamal parents were taken when he was the age of 13. He had watched everything that had happened, it was July 11th of 2012. He and his parents were watching a movie in the living room of their poor home. All of the sudden they heard a loud ruckus outside, they heard someone pounding on the front door. His parents told him to go hide upstairs, he hid in his parents room upstairs. All of the sudden he heard a loud scream, it was his mom. Jamal has chills go down his spine, he didn't know what to do, he rushed to the window and looked outside. He watched 2 men in grey military uniforms drag his parents down the driveway and thrown into a black van. He ran to the phone and called the police, he had stated everything that had happened. Once the police arrived they didn't know what to do, once Jamal explained the gray uniforms, they knew it was the Canadian Military. Jamal was put into a foster home, he had never figured out where his parents were taken. He had thought about it everyday and it always gave him chills to think about. Once Jamal had turned 18, he joined the National Guard, Jamal had been in the National Guard for 5 years. On July 11th of 2021, he had all the memories of his parents flow through his head, it had happened on that exact date 9 years ago. All of the sudden a giant weird looking comet hit the ground about 50 feet away from him. He and his fellow Nation Guard Privates as he was the supervisor of them ran towards it with their guns pointed. A man had broken the rock and half and stepped out of it. The man had snapped the 2 of the Privates heads and made the other one Dissolve, "Comet" screamed over the radio calling for backup. The Canadian Military had been listening in, they knew that this was an SCP. "Comet" ran faster than he had ever before, the "SCP" had not been chasing him, after he noticed he was alone about 100 feet from where it happened he saw multiple Humvees and LAVs show up, these were not the ordinary ones that were issued. He was skeptical of it, all of the sudden he saw men in gray military outfits get out, he knew they were the same people who took his parents. The men in gray noticed how he was the only survivor, they kidnapped him, put a gag in his mouth and blindfolded him. About 10 minutes later he heard multiple gates open, he was scared of where he was and who he was with. They dragged him down multiple elevators, he didn't understand how this place could be so big. He was taken to some room, the men in gray took the blindfold off, he yelled "WHO ARE YOU, I KNOW YOU TOOK MY PARENTS TOO." The men told him to calm down, and that they just had some questions to ask, he turned around to see where he was, there was some type of logo behind him. Outside of the room he could hear this purring noise but it didn't sound like an ordinary animal. He had asked the man what that noise was, the man stated "Don't worry about it.Jamal knew they were hiding something from him, he just couldn't figure out what it was and what was going on. The man looked at his nametag, it stated his last name, the man said "I see your name is Tiggle, I've heard of that somewhere." He had a large amount of chills go down his spine, he started to wonder if this man knew his parents. Jamal stated, "Do you know my parents?" the man responded "Maybe, maybe not, I want some information off you." The man asked what had happened, he had stated about how a large comet hit the ground but somehow didn't make an impact upon them, and also how a strange man came out of it and somehow killed his fellow Privates. The man in gray had known he knew too much, he found Jamal's military ID and took it, the man looked up on the computer Jamal's name and all of the information on him. He had seen everything that had happened and how he had a report on him about his parents being kidnapped. The man offered him a job, he couldn't take a risk letting him go with this information. Jamal had thought about it and had hated working in the National Guard, he could barely get enough money to feed himself, let alone pay his bills. Jamal accepted the offer, he asked what kind of job and what he would do, he had been given information off what this place was, it was called the "SCP Foundation" they had explained how they had these creatures with powers in the facility and how they needed to keep it secret for the sake of humanity. The man said he would be put in the Department of External Affairs, also known as the "DEA" of pinewood. "Comet" started as an ordinary DEA Agent, he had been in the department for about 2 years. There had been a letter sent out that there would be a Senior Agent training at November, 4th, █ █ █ █ , "Comet" wanted something new, so he attended the training, about 20 people attended. "Comet" started to get anxious wondering who would be accepted, the training went on for about five hours. Finally it was over, they went up to the stand to announce the ones who passed. "Comet" started to feel all the sweat run down his back, they stated by saying there would only be 5 people to pass. "Comet" had heard 4 other names of his co-workers, he started to feel anger, when finally the last name was announced, it was "Comet's" name. He was so excited, he was given his new permitted keycard, outfit, and weapons. (Fast forward 6 months) "Comet" had been loving his job but he felt he didn't have much authority over others. "Comet" had been awarded the Medal Of Honor, he had been one of the most heroic agents known. He had dealt with CI raids, SCP Containment Breaches, Riots, etc... One day "Comet" checked his PO box, there was a letter. It stated "To "Comet" "Hello I am the Director of External Affairs, he have received confirmation of your good work as a DEA Senior Agent. We would like to move you a step further to Special Agent, meet me in my office for further information." "Comet" rushed to his Director's Office, he was given his new radio, outfit, and keycard. This is where his journey begun.

Last edited:

Joseph Von Claus

Nov 3, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Congratulations @"Comet"/Shoobinshurt your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been accepted. Please contact myself(Discord: Joseph Von Claus) for training before accessing any new equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.