fantom44

Aug 13, 2024
Your Discord name & tag: fantom44

What server is this for, Network, DarkRP, SCP or MRP?: SCP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 419514869256159242

Date of ban (if known): around 2 or 3 months ago

Reason for ban (if known): nsfw server invites

Who banned you?: i dont know

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: not from discord but other servers yeah

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
im returning to civil networks scp-rp server and while its not that hard to play wihout discord its annoying becouse im cut off from rest of the community, i secured my account so there should be no more problems with it and i also learned not to click on suspicious link, im sorry for my account spamming the nsfw server invites all over the discord server once again. i did i think almost everything to secure my discord so it should be sfae to unban me.

Last edited:

Revolutionary

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
Hello @fantom44,

Please edit your appeal to include the full format which dennid linked in the comment above as its still missing the full format, Furthermore the “Why should we remove your ban from discord?” Part of the application must be at least 50 words minimum, Please ensure you follow the appeal guidelines correctly

fantom44

Aug 13, 2024
Hello @fantom44,

Please edit your appeal to include the full format which dennid linked in the comment above as its still missing the full format, Furthermore the “Why should we remove your ban from discord?” Part of the application must be at least 50 words minimum, Please ensure you follow the appeal guidelines correctly
allright im sorry again i will fix that

fantom44

Aug 13, 2024
Hello @fantom44,

i fixed it

fantom44

Aug 13, 2024
Hello @fantom44,

alr i realised i used wrong form sorry for it but im not the brightest person especially when it comes to thinking and using my brain, i fixed it all now i hope its good

Status
Not open for further replies.