For how long have you played on CG SCP: about 6 months now I think
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Computer
Civilian name: Jason Manson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Security Captain
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I am applying for Captain because I want to work on the general organization of the site and make it more safe as a whole. I also want to assist the current members of security command by running trainings and licenses certifications. one of my main goals however is to help the newer members of security excel and join us in the ranks of security command
-

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I believe I am suitable for captain because 1. I am calm under pressure even of the event of a mass riot or breach I can take the steps needed to bring the site back to safe operation. 2. I am always willing to learn, in order to preform my job to the best of my ability I read and re-read any documents available to me as well and try to find issues within the current documentation. such as the discrepancy between the research and security document. 3. I work well with others and try to give respect to my fellow members of the foundation. 4 I have plenty of managerial experience and I'm very used to dealing with D-class as well as keeping GENSEC organized and efficient, I also have a great understanding of how to organize GENSEC in every code I also have been Captain in the past and have experience in the position.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: A security captain is responsible for the supervision of security and enforcing the guidelines the department head has set for the department. Part of this is organizing security officers and cadets so that they can function properly, allocating tasks to sergeants so they can help manage their respective units, Organizing and starting riot and heavy trainings to keep sufficient Riot Control members and helping educate newer members of security so that they can excel in their duty's.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Jason Manson was a member of the the United States army, running numerous operations in within the middle east. during these operations his low casualty count got him recommended for Special Forces. After exceling in the Ranger and Special Forces qualification Jason Manson joined the Green Berets. A few months later he was reached out by [Redacted] who offered him a job at the Foundation. He joined the Foundation as a Security Cadet, after climbing the ranks he reached the rank of Security Captain.

Last edited:

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
===============================================================================================

MESSAGE FROM SECURITY CHIEF HAVOC

Hello GenSec Applicant : Computer

Your application has been ON-HOLD

Our roster is full at the moment, we will get back to you once it's open.

===============================================================================================

MCB038

Nov 21, 2022

+/- Support

-Not seen on GSD since today

-Unsure about your leading skills

-you were kinda on autopilot today

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
+/- Support
-I really haven't seen you around at all
-Unsure about your leadership skills
-Lore seems pretty low effort

Slab

Sep 1, 2022

MESSAGE FROM SECURITY CHIEF HAVOC

Hello GenSec Applicant : Computer

Your application has been DENIED

For more information you may contact me @ Slab#0514 on discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.