Denied Config c mission into a GM Tool

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WotInkermnation

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 21, 2021
In the Bakery
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Give ability for gm to spawn in enities like c missions (brief case mission,damageble entities, point that must be defend for a certain amount of time and hackable entities. )
  • Allow these events do something like give that side more time for objectives, give them a bonus like warfund or free restocks on vehicles.
    • Disable certain assets being used like helis or airstikes. (SAS hacking a enemy sam site stopping nwo from using air strike or they can just destroy it.)
  • Makes locked for certain regiments only
  • Help guide players to where they are suppose to be during an event.( on larger maps really)
  • Have events feel more dynamic where objectives are really pushed for rather then having everyone going to one place and lead to nade spam.

Has something similar been suggested before?:
I have no idea

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Gives the gm team more tools to make better events without alot of hand holding or having some cloaked aod to rp for them.
Allows more stuff for events to last longer or be less repetitive.
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Will need a dev to actually work on this or look at c missions and make it configable for gm to useable.

Might lead to some vwar bugs i know it.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This will help gm team and it will be able to use on scp and future servers they make.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Oceanus

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2021
+Support

This is a very interesting idea, and if done right(like I believe the dev team would), would be an incredible addition to their tools. The only thing that worries me, however, is that it could lead to subconscious bias, as even GMs main a side, and without realizing may give more missions to their main side, so there would need to be a proper usage established for them, to avoid that issue.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Suggestion Denied

Hi @WotInkermnation , Your suggestion has been denied.

Gamemasters already have GM Objectives which they can spawn in through !menu, we also feel that this would be a poor use of developer resources​

Status
Not open for further replies.