Connor's / Jerusalem / FUDGESICLE's Mapping Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
@Cloak

I would like to work on Afghan, Harry said that he is looking at Backwater and Sandwalker at Highlands. I would also be willing to work on DarkRP as that is currently something within my skill set. I would also happily give my 100% on any project assigned to me.

Last edited:

Liam Reed

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
Make them displacements with bumps and curves, especially from the ceiling to wall. The shadows above the light models are also quite off. Maybe stick to white lighting since that is what the model provides? It looks kind of weird seeing yellow light come from a bright white light model. Add some railing on the walkways and some supports under them.
USE HINT OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUE!!!

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Make them displacements with bumps and curves, especially from the ceiling to wall. The shadows above the light models are also quite off. Maybe stick to white lighting since that is what the model provides? It looks kind of weird seeing yellow light come from a bright white light model. Add some railing on the walkways and some supports under them.
USE HINT OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUE!!!
That is a very old picture I have massively improved the lighting since then.

Ventz

Owner
Ventz
Group Moderator
Dec 19, 2020
Hi, thanks for taking the time to make this application
After reviewing your application I have decided that you will fit in well with our current mapping team and will be able to contribute to many tasks which will be needed for the improvement of our existing maps.

I have decided to accept your application, welcome to the team!
I will contact you shortly in a DM to start you off with some initial tasks.

Status
Not open for further replies.