Conor mc gee/"Stupids" SCP-RP UK Moderator application (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conor mc gee

Oct 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
johnpaul6810
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
I have 108 hours on SCP-RP UK (In all of my previous apps I said higher. I wasn't lying I just made a big mistake and I sincerely apologies for not getting that right)
14 (Requis Has given me permission to apply)
In what country are you located?:
Ireland
Time zone:
BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
MTF E11 SGT Conor mc gee <DS>
Chaos name (include your rank):
Conscript Conor mc gee
Civilian name:
Conor mc bees
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:630449071
Discord ID (name#0000):
conormcgee
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do! and over the past week or two I have started to use it more!
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
1st Mod app: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-staff-application-form-uk.17659/
2nd Mod app: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/flowers-conor-mc-gees-scp-rp-uk-mod-application.18518/
3rd Mod app: 096 app:

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1698483287483.png

1698483236139.png
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Unfortunately, I do not have any previous staff experience but id love to start on SCP RP UK
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Also, I unfortunately haven't had any past experience with serious RP.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I Can be on the server most days for 3-4/5 hours everyday.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I Would love to become a moderator on the SCP RP UK Server for 2 of many reasons I could mention. The first being that I dislike minges very much. There is a very big difference between having fun and being a minge. And so, if I was a moderator I believe I could assist the staff team on cutting down on these minges since this is a RP server not some sandbox to mess about in. Secondly, I love to help people everywhere I go on the server. Whether that be helping a researcher find an SCP as an E11, giving fresh nice food to the site as a chef or doing psyche evals for all personnel. Whatever it is I love the feeling of helping people.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I feel as if I could help all of the staff team on the server for a multitude of reasons. Firstly, I would be able to be on AOD a lot of time. Thankfully for me, UNGOC and E11 aren't too strict on activity meaning I could be on AOD more and help more people. I am also able to respond to sits quick. If anyone makes a sit saying "Stuck" or anything along the lines of that I would be able to respond ASAP all the time, continuing their RP. As I previously mentioned I'm not the biggest fan of minges. So, I could help the staff team on flushing out the minges, showing them that this isn't the right server to minge on. And finally I could help the staff team with events and RP scenarios. As a normal player, I love participating in events because they are always so unique. If I was staff, I would always be open to assisting GM's/higher staff on events.
Thank you for reading my staff application!

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

You seem to be deticated, I believe you should get a chance at it.

Good luck!

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
Hi!
Thank you for applying for staff!
Today, I'll be giving you a +support for the following reasons:
-Active, dedicated
-Good interactions
-Good application

Overall, I think you would be a good fit for the staff team.

Kind regards,
Nonky

Pengu

Jan 15, 2023
-Support
Has alot of warnings (indicates previosly being a mingde or lack of rule knowledge)
Only 100H

Decent application

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
NEUTRAL
Previous experiences with you were shaky in the beginning but you're definitely on the right path for improvement.
I haven't seen you on the server for a short while now, this may just be me with work and what not however.

Best of luck!

-TripTrap

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
-+Support(Leading to +)
-Very Active
-Dedicated

-Quite a Few Warns

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Conor mc gee ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.