Conor mc gee's SCP-RP UK Moderator application (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conor mc gee

Oct 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): johnpaul6810

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I have 110 hours on the server (in my last app I said 126 i apoligies for making that mistake)

In what country are you located?: Ireland

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E11 LCPL Conor mc gee

Chaos name (include your rank): Alpha Conor mc gee<TEU-PFC>

Civilian name: Conor-mc gee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:630449071

Discord ID (name#0000): conormcgee

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/flowers-conor-mc-gees-scp-rp-uk-mod-application.18518/ and https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-staff-application-form-uk.17659/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1696014868535.png
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Unfortunately I do not but I would Love to start on this server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I do not have much experience with serious RP
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be on the server for at least 4 hours everyday
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to become a moderator for this brilliant server for many reasons. The first is I love helping people. Whenever i'm playing any job and help someone and see them happy it warms my heart. I also want to become a moderator since at the moment the current moderator team are so helpful and friendly and I just want to be in that group of people. The final reason why I want to become moderator is that I dislike people ruining fun and immersive Roleplay. I love roleplaying as someone in an amazing fictional secret organisation but some people just ruin it and I feel as if I can assist and try stop these people ruining roleplay.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I feel as if I am favourable over other applicants for the role of moderator for a few reasons. The first being that I am able to help anyone. If anyone calls a sit for any reason I will respond to said sit,be as friendlya s I can and assist them in whatever they need. I also feel as if I can assist in staff since I know a lot about the rules espeically the SCP rules. In my fair amount of time in E11 I learnt what people and SCP's can and cant do.
Thank you for reading my application!

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

I believe Conor should get a chance. He seems to be really dedicated to this.
Goos luck!

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
Hi,
Thank you for applying for moderator!
Today, I will be giving you a neutral.

-Active
-Few interactions overall
- 2 active warnings
(One due for expiry and no new ones since the last moderator application)
-Good Application

Due to the lack of interactions, I cannot properly judge your suitability for the position.

Good luck!
Nonky

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Good Interactions
+ Deserves a chance

- Active Infractions

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
+ Support
+ decent app
+ good time

+/- haven't seen u alot to my knowledge
+/- 14 but dose have perm - not sure
+/- not sure on rule knowledge

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Conor mc gee ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Sadly both me and members of the staff team have come to the conclusion that you are not yet suitable to become a member of our staff team, this is due to many reasons which I will not openly disclose. If you would like the reasons for your denial please feel free to message me on Discord, my username is squiretarz. Please do not feel disheartened about your denial, you have nearly all the qualities for our staff team however some things need to be improved upon first, have a great day.

You may re-apply in 3 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.