Conor mc gee's UK OSA application <UK>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conor mc gee

Oct 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:630449071
Discord name: conormcgee
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 78 hours
In what country are you located?: R.O.I (Ireland)
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Conor mc gee [DS]
Civilian name: john "spider" bogh
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF- E11 SGT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Garry's Mod 21_08_2023 11_18_41.pngGarry's Mod 21_08_2023 11_18_48.png
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I believe am the best candidate for OSA due to me having a great insight on SCP lore and helping others. I am able to be active and do my job up to the standard of anyone else. I feel as if i am also a nice person in and out of character.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-OSAs complete given orders by 05
-They Auth AA when theres no SA/O5 on site
-OSAs act as ambassadors for the O5 council
-They order A-1 when there is no O5 available
-They arrange meetings with other personnel/G.O.Is (GOC) and prepare paper work for the O5

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: My characters lore would be this:
Conor grew up in a small,Coastal town in in Cork Ireland. He had an old brother and 2 sisters that would all be constantly agitating him everyday one day almost going so far as breaking his wrist. Conor worked with his dad on his boat catching fish. It was the only place of freedom for him.,And the smell of that sea air was his favorite thing. When he was 13 he joined a school council club, a club where a group of smart and trusted kids run the school. He was given the role of "The Assistant". From that day forward he'd dreamed of becoming an assistant for mult million dollar company. He studied and worked hard get A's and B's every test. He graduated to college and continued working. One night though he was out with his friends when walking home on his own half drunk at 2 in the morning he was approached by figure lighting a cigarette down an alley. The "figure" turned out to be a man. The man asked him "What's you name kid?" Conor answered and the man answered back so rapidly conor didn't realize! " Yeah,yeah I ain't got time for that look hop in my car and I'll explain on the way" he said. Conor quite obviously denied but at that moment he felt a sharp puncture in his pack and suddenly it went all black and he fell to the ground. Next thing he knows is that he's surrounded by about 15 men with guns and 1 man in a black suit. Conor was terrified on the brink of crying even. Then the man in the suit spoke. "You're an assistant I heard?"

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Support
Application is heavily lacking in most parts, specifically: What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant? and What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP? (These both need to be improved on.)
Lore is also lacking quite heavily, it isn't very interesting and could have more in it.
No previous Jr CL4 experience (Not a requirement, it's just preferable.)

Please send a full list of your warnings, you can do /warnings to see.

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
-support

You don't understand what the actual responsibilities of an Overseer Assistant are, if you have to ask in OOC before posting an application & repeatedly coming up to Floor 3 and then asking about your application isn't really the best thing to do.

Also the application could've been better.

Good luck.

Nugglet

Donator
Feb 17, 2022
-Support

The above mentioned points + the fact that the role of E-11 SGT is not even close in "superiority", as you called it, (I prefer responsibility) to the job of an OSA.
Lacking app and unacceptable behaviour on site. I'm sure if you change yourself a little and try again after getting a Cl4 role first, you'll have a better chance.

Conor mc gee

Oct 27, 2022
-Support
Application is heavily lacking in most parts, specifically: What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant? and What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP? (These both need to be improved on.)
Lore is also lacking quite heavily, it isn't very interesting and could have more in it.
No previous Jr CL4 experience (Not a requirement, it's just preferable.)

Please send a full list of your warnings, you can do /warnings to see.
Updated lore still probably won't get the app but the lore is far better

Nugglet

Donator
Feb 17, 2022
+/- Neutral Support

I must appreciate the effort you put into it, but some of the issues such as no previous cl4 experience aren't fixed by it. As stated earlier, I really think that you could be suited, but should go for another Cl4 role first, like Executive, Consultant, Captain or Ambassador (Jr. Cl4).

I wish you much luck in your future endeavours.

Reactions: Conor mc gee

xCore

Sep 20, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Conor mc gee Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.