Character name(s): Doctor Cool Guy

Civilian name: Cool Guy

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
nun

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

no kicks,no bans,and no warnings to my knowledge

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?

One reason why I want to become a medical consultant is the opportunity to help patients and medical professionals navigate complex medical situations. As a medical consultant, I would have the chance to use My expertise to provide advice, guidance, and recommendations on a wide range of medical issues. I would be able to work closely with patients, physicians, and other healthcare providers to develop treatment plans, assess medical options, and provide support throughout the healthcare process. Additionally, as a medical consultant, I would have the opportunity to stay up-to-date with the latest medical research and innovations, allowing me to make informed decisions and provide the best possible care to those I work with.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:

To be suitable for a medical consultant job, a person must have a strong foundation of medical knowledge and expertise in their chosen field of specialty. They should have completed medical school and residency training, and hold a medical license. Additionally, they should have a broad understanding of healthcare systems, healthcare policies, and the medical marketplace.
Medical consultants must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, healthcare providers, and other stakeholders in the healthcare system. They should be able to listen to their clients' needs and concerns, assess complex medical information, and provide clear and actionable recommendations.
As a medical consultant, one should be able to work independently and as part of a team, and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously. They must have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to think critically, creatively, and strategically.
Finally, a successful medical consultant should have a strong commitment to ethical and professional standards, be able to maintain confidentiality, and demonstrate empathy, compassion, and respect towards their clients.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

I ones preformed a surgical removal of a tumor in the Sigmoid colon going throw the External obliques. in the prosses i preformed physical tharapy to help the patient

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
the consultant oversees the entirety of the medical team.The responsibilities of a medical consultant can vary depending on their area of specialty and the context in which they work. However, some general responsibilities of a medical consultant may include:
  1. Reviewing medical records, test results, and other relevant information to assess patients' medical conditions and provide appropriate treatment recommendations.
  2. Developing and implementing medical policies, protocols, and guidelines for healthcare organizations and institutions.
  3. Collaborating with other healthcare providers, such as physicians, nurses, and pharmacists, to provide coordinated and comprehensive care to patients.
  4. Staying up-to-date with the latest medical research, technologies, and innovations in their field of specialty.
  5. Maintaining accurate and complete records of patient consultations and medical recommendations.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. Cool Guy is a highly skilled and experienced medical consultant who has been practicing medicine for over 15 years. He earned his medical degree from a prestigious university and completed his residency at a renowned medical center. He is board-certified in his specialty and has received numerous awards and recognitions throughout his career.
As a medical consultant, Dr. Cool Guy is an expert in his field and is often consulted by other healthcare providers for his opinion and advice. He has a reputation for his ability to diagnose and treat complex medical conditions and is known for his innovative and cutting-edge treatments.

Apr 6, 2023
+support
Great leader Amazing application Great guy to talk to
I am writing to enthusiastically recommend Cool Guy for the role of Medical Consultant at your esteemed organization. I have had the pleasure of working closely with him and have been continually impressed by his passion for medicine, his dedication to his patients, and his ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
Throughout his time working with me, Cool Guy consistently demonstrated a high level of medical knowledge and clinical expertise. He consistently stayed up-to-date with the latest medical research and was always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that his patients received the best possible care. His communication skills are excellent, and he was able to effectively communicate complex medical information to patients, their families, and other healthcare professionals.
In addition to his medical expertise, Cool Guy was a valuable member of our team, consistently demonstrating a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and exceptional interpersonal skills. He worked well with colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds and was always willing to help others when needed.
Overall, I wholeheartedly recommend Cool Guy for the role of Medical Consultant at your organization.

Reactions: Cool Guy

Warcrime Warrior

Mar 27, 2023
+ Support

This individual has exhibited some excellent roleplay experience, alongside at least a moderate background in medicine. I have primarily had one-on-one or small group roleplay with him, owing to some not recognizing him as an influential party of the Medical Department as of yet. I am certain, especially given the role of Consultant, that this individual will continue carving an exceptional path and setting a higher standard expected for medical related roleplay. For reference, I know of one invasive surgery performed with exceptional expertise in regards to real-life practices, alongside dozens of psychiatric evaluations and wellfare checks performed on my behalf; one of which on my own character. I would like to see this person head Medical, and am very confident in the direction he will take it if given the reigns.

Reactions: Cool Guy

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Good Evening Cool Guy,

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, Your application for medical consultant has been Accepted. Feel free to contact me ingame to proceed with the next steps.

Kind Regards,
Derek White

Status
Not open for further replies.