Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:122012138
Discord name: Coolfrae#3250
For how long have you played on CG SCP:Since launch so about 24 days
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Coolfrae (and other alterations of this name like extra o's etc)
Civilian name: Coolfrae.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I am currently A-1 SGT and am not in CI
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Not on SCP-RP
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
Since launch I've come to enjoy playing SCP's and RPing with Researchers. I've played most of the SCP's I have access to and roleplayed the best I can as them. And I think that as SCP-096 I can create good RP scenarios with Research personnel.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
SCP-096 sits in its containment cell (usually in the corners but sometimes roams around it) and tries to avoid people seeing its face. It should not be running up to people and forcing them to look at it.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 is allowed to go to the location of people who have seen its face e.g. if a researcher sees an 096-1 in the personnel wing SCP-096 cant run to D-Block to influence more people to see its face. But SCP-096 can beeline straight to d-block only to kill instances of SCP-096-2 if they are in D-Block once they are dead it should attempt to leave or hide its face so that more D-Class don't see its face or leave D-Block if there are other instances of SCP-096-2.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
SCP-096 is contained by all involved MTF units putting on scramble headsets and a bucket needs to be picked up from around the map. There should be some people aiming to locate the instance of SCP-096-1 and destroy it. MTF should then aim to place a bucket on SCP-096's head and avoid looking at it themselves (e.g. cognito hazard protection running out). Once SCP-096 has been bucketed MTF are to follow SCP-096 around and allow it to terminate all instances of SCP-092-2. Once all instances of SCP-096-2 have been killed and instances of SCP-096-1 have been destroyed SCP-096 should be containment beamed and then cuffed and finally taken back to its containment cell in the heavy containment zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.