Coolioo's kittens (Mass Confusion)

RapperJm

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2021
The basement.
youtu.be
Recently on discord I was forcefully given the coolioo's kitten tag but I am human.

Spoke to coolioo in game he removed it from me wich I was very thankfull for. I don't like giving the people the confusion of them thinking I'm a kitten I'm clearly not a kitten.

Kenny (superadmin) Gave it back basically minging not very rp wise since I am not a kitten.

I demand a sorry and YouTube rank

I'd my request do not get fur filled you will be received with a distrack wich is no coming back from career Wil be over time to quit CG

You got 2 weeks @Coolioo @Kenny having trouble tagging him also very mingy thing to do.

For the record I'm not a minge
Very serious rp enthusiast
Never get warnings I never do.

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020

[POST REDACTED] Tying up some loose ends.​

Last edited:

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Accepted
Congratulations you have been Accepted.
Come on TS with 'waiting for interview' in your name and wait for a SA+ to conduct your interview.​

• Angry
Reactions: Jad and Jxsnn

RapperJm

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2021
The basement.
youtu.be
Recently on discord I was forcefully given the coolioo's kitten tag but I am human.

Spoke to coolioo in game he removed it from me wich I was very thankfull for. I don't like giving the people the confusion of them thinking I'm a kitten I'm clearly not a kitten.

Kenny (superadmin) Gave it back basically minging not very rp wise since I am not a kitten.

I demand a sorry and YouTube rank

I'd my request do not get fur filled you will be received with a distrack wich is no coming back from career Wil be over time to quit CG

You got 2 weeks @Coolioo @Kenny having trouble tagging him also very mingy thing to do.

For the record I'm not a minge
Very serious rp enthusiast
Never get warnings I never do.
Just seeing now my English is terrible in this lap of text.