Coral Lycensofts 2nd Ethics member application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2024
-Support
I feel that you have inexperience to apply for ECM. considering the other applications and there experience I feel you should rank up within the foundation before applying.

Coral Lycensoft

Game Master
Game Master
Feb 27, 2023
-Support
I feel that you have inexperience to apply for ECM. considering the other applications and there experience I feel you should rank up within the foundation before applying.
They will always have more experience then me, thats a given. But my past experience should hopefully give me a minimal amount of standing, hopefully. If i get it, i get it. If i don't i don't, no hard feelings either way.
Regardless I still wish good luck to the other candidates.

May 13, 2024
+Support

Every time I am near Coral they always keep it professional

As well as it seems like there is always some delinquent near that Coral has to handle and they always handle the situation properly, Coral is probably the best rule follower I know.

• Love
Reactions: Coral Lycensoft

Raixin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
+Support
Coral is an excellent player and would fit great in ECM

Nazu

Jun 11, 2023
+support

Coral is not only well known in the medical department, but has done much to contribute, consistent medical license trainings, acceping D-Class for work permits, etc

Best of luck on your application, you deserve it

"Archangel"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Sep 23, 2023
Don't know her for a long time but i can say without a doubt she is one of the best Consultant i've ever seen
Always polite
Always want to help everyone
Always asking how people are feeling etc
For what i saw for now she would do great as ECM im sure of it.
+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.