Not open for further replies.

4jay

Dec 11, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:441164658

Discord name:
4jay#9446

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Total playtime: 3d 2h, pretty sure total playtime got reset, but I've been playing since March 2022.

In what country are you located?:
USA

Time zone:
EST

Character name(s):
Foundation Name: Corbin Williams
CI Name: Gronk

Civilian name:
corbon

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
SCP Level: 10
Total Level: 80

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
A-1 CPL, E-11 CPL, CI Delta, currently an Intel Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I believe that I know a lot of lore surrounding SCP-096's past and containment. SCP-096 seems like a very interesting SCP and I believe I can open up some RP situations around SCP-096, since all SCP-096 does on the server currently is just cry in their cell, chase, and kill people. There's a lot of SCP tales that I've read up on about SCP-096, such as his termination and the basically endless battle with SCP-682. SCP-096 is a very interesting SCP to me, and I can't wait for any RP opportunities I may get while playing as SCP-096.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
Usually, SCP-096 will either roam around a tiny bit or just stay sitting down, crying.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096, when breached, must hunt down ALL targets upon breaching. SCP-096 can mostly go anywhere a target has went in order to kill them. SCP-096 can not make a straight beeline towards D-Block unless a target is directly located there.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Firstly, SCP-096 needs to be breached, via photo or directly viewing it's face. Secondly, SCP-096 must kill all of it's targets before it can be beamed, cuffed, and dragged back to it's containment. A tech Expert or Engineer may be called over to SCP-096's to attempt to fix it's containment doors. Optionally, SCP-096 can be bucketed to avoid any subsequent observations of it's face. Additionally, the usage of SCRAMBLE goggles can be used to block out any direct observations of SCP-096's face for a short time.

Attachments

• really.PNG
    really.PNG
    371.6 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.