Status
Not open for further replies.

CORE.

Oct 5, 2022
Everywhere
Name: CORE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:450327482
Level of appeal (2 or 3): level 3
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: yes, appealed the level 1 demotion to Jamesbond via discord dms but it was denied
Who did you carry out the level 3 appeal to, and where: level 3 appeal
Rank demoted from: ISAF COL
Who demoted you?: Drew/Steven/Jamesbond
Date of demotion?: May 07/2024
What is the case against you?: Abuse (giving a temporary Rank for war and remove it after war and the skipping Cooldowns)
Is this true?: yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: yes, one in February 07/2023 for disrupting an Event and one in augest 25/2023 for extreme toxicity and removed From ISAF.
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: none
What is your side of the story?:

I broke the rank rules by Skipping Cooldowns for ChatGBT and giving a Temporary Rank to ChatGBT from SGT to MSGT to use jobs during war and remove it after war To use jobs like the sniper Job and the AT Job to gain more support on ground, i wasn't aware that it was not allowed for me to do the temp rank and illegal since I've witnessed it happened a couple of times for the past 6 months but i made a grave mistake not asking staff/NHC if it was allowed or not I sincerely apologize for my actions for abusing the Rank skipping
But i was aware of the Rank skipping Cooldowns system and i broke because i let my anger take best of me i did get warned by james about the cooldown skipping but due to my frustration i ignored it which i completely regret letting my anger take over me and I'll do my best to read the rules Rank system requirements rules again and i will be taking responsibility and i wish you could forgive my idiotic actions that abused the system and betrayed the trust of everyone in NHC who put their faith in me which lead to this situation.

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPEAL DENIED

Hello @CORE.

Thank you for taking the time to make an Level 3 demotion appeal.

After reviewing this situation I do believe that this is an valid demotion.
There is an entire rankskip guideline that NHC inforces and you have breached it. Giving someone an temp cooldown skip so someone can use an certain job is not an excuse to cooldown skip even if its temp.

Here for no action will be taken
You may not reappeal this demotion

Status
Not open for further replies.