Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:450327482
Discord ID: lcore
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
yes this is my first application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes
for the past 2 years I've received warnings such as 5xRDM, 3x ROE 3xFearRP, 2xbreaking the Golden rule, LTAP.
And i received 2 bans one in may 25 or 26 for MRDM 2 weeks
and one in augest 27 for extreme toxicity 2 weeks.
No kicks.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
no I don't have any experience.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes. I'm on the Event helper team, been on it for almost two months and a half helping GM team in certain Events.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
minimum is 3 hour session and maximum is 7 to 8 hour session.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I've seen the GM team is in need of New members and wish to volunteer my Time and dedication so i can help out in the server from time to time and make some fun RP Scenarios for each regiment in Base. i recently started to create some RP stuff (getting permission by staff) in base from time to time like the methamphetamine used by ISAF drug cartel and boxing Event that i hosted in the sim room not long ago or the Tax Agent sent by the UN fund committee to investigate NATO and highworks that got kidnapped, tortured and killed by RMP and highworks yeah to kill the time and to kill boredom during peacetime so people wouldn't leave the server after War.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
because i bring creative mindset to the table when it comes to making RP and my 2 year experience within MRP i wish to Make something that MRP players can relate to and have fun with during RP Events.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
"Wanted"
Multiple ISAF members are wanted Dead or alive for their connection to drug trafficking, killing civilians during war, torturing and executing POWs and the murder of a NHC WCA. Therefore, NATO has given the greenlight to go after the rogue ISAF members whom are hiding within East Town, in the operation so they must be careful when searching for them.
"Operation Soviet Hammer"
The USSR have been interrogating and torturing a captured remnant POW soldier from Serbian bunker during the interrogation the POW gave intel about another buried nuclear ICBM. The location for the the ICBM is within the old NWO Bunker but the detachment of the elite remnants soldiers has occupied it. The USSR gave the order to breach the bunker and eliminate the Elite Remnants soldier's and retrieve the location of the buried NWO ICBM.
"Operation Red Morse"
Some puzzle i thought about SGRU and KGB must work together to crack a code of messages about fund assets by ER and that is buried within West town and east Town, but Eastern Resistance must stop them before SGRU/KGB crack the Morse code. However, If they crack the code they will receive 1million in war funds

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Operation Midnight breaker.
In the southside of Ukraine NATO has managed to push back the USSR to the city of Odesa. NATO Will start a surprise Assault to recapture The City under the cover of the night giving them an advantage during the Surprise Assault. However, The USSR are preparing for a stand in the city of Odesa and anyone tries to surrender to NATO Will be executed on the spot by the order of the Marshal Puddle and he has also given Orders to the troops to not let the City of Odesa Fall to NATO's Hands and be ready for a counter attack. Furthermore, NATO received Intel from a captured POW, a KGB agent revealing that there are hidden classified Documents are somewhere within the city something about an experimental EMP weapon in the making by the Soviet's. NHC WCA ordered the troops during the Assault on the City of Odesa they have to capture all the classified documents before USSR retrieves them and destroy them to Make sure they don't know what Their planning. However, There has been reports of the Remnant's within the City probably after the classified documents.
MAP: rp_southside

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
RMP / KGB: there's has been an outbreak of Methamphetamine substance's around the base, the (RMP/KGB) must investigate where the drug's are coming from, Identify the Dealer and put a stop to it before the Dealer can destroy the narcotics evidence's

SAS / SGRU: The Remnant has Kidnapped the SSHC And NHC general's and are torturing them in their secret hideout about what information they found in The aftermath NATO and USSR joint operation in breaching the Remnant Serbian Bunker, SAS and SGRU must work together in order to locate and rescue the General's from the Remnant before it's too Late.

40th / ISAF: ISAF has received an Intel about a Safe Buried in East Town containing some old NWO documents and swiss Account numbers left by the old NWO SC GEN (SC WCA Valk) those old NWO Accounts numbers valued to 500k in war funds, they have been given the green light to retrieve the documents and the swiss account's. However the USSR has caught wind of the Operation and ordered 40th to capture the continents of the safe and to eliminate anyone that interfere's their path.

JAF / ATR: A Scientist hiding somewhere in airfield information received he was responsible for helping the remnants in the Serbian Bunker. NHC gave the go ahead for JAF to do paradrops on airfield and secure the scientist and extract him by using an old sesna inside the hanger for futher investigation. The USSR has gave ATR the greenlight to capture the scientist so he can help the Soviets with their cause. ATR might expect resistance on the ground so they must perform paradrops on airfield and escape by a sesna parked inside the hanger.

11th / 17thAR: 17th are tasked to transport a POW to airfield to move him to another prison Facility via transport plane for further investigation. The POW was known as a former member of the NWO he was also a high Ranking commissioned Officer but during the fall of the NWO He was later caught by NATO soldiers in Afghanistan. The USSR has Received Intel about it and Has given the green light to 11th to ambush the 17th convoy and retrieve the POW before he reaches the plane in airfield.

Last edited:

Lucas19005

Sep 27, 2023
+ Massive Support
+ Loads of Ideas already
+ Creativity beyond a healthy Person

Let this man cook

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.