In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: EAST
Character name(s): Cornelius “Kwan” Rabbits
Civilian name: Cornball Rabbits
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes I do
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Nu-7 LCPL, Internal Affairs Ambassador.
Have you received any kicks/bans/Warns, and why?:
-No I am clean
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
Because I play mostly as an ambassador which has a strong connection to ethics I have a very good knowledge on the CoE and CoC. I am able to enforce these because of my IA experience and be a professional and knowledgeable assistant. I am extremely professional and understand how to act professionally at all times especially when playing ECA or ambassador and I have never had situations where I have acted unprofessionally. I am extremely pro active, helping out with questions, complaints, or if anyone needs help. I want to help out the community and becoming an assistant will help me make positive changes to the foundation. Nothing would make me happier than being able to assist the ethic committee and I would love to show what I am capable of.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-Being representative of the ethic committee and helping the committee with their duties.
-Following orders from the ethics committee.
-Make sure CoE, CoC, and legal codex are being followed and do interviews with departments making sure they are being run properly and they have no problems within the department.
-Authorize AA, KOS past airlock if there are no higher ups on.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what
storylines they would be involved in:
Cornelius Rabbits Site-65 Lore:
Childhood:
Cornelius was born in a small town called [REDACTED] in Canada growing up with loving but strict parents who only wanted the best for Cornelius, 4 years after Cornelius was born his little brother, Cornball was born in the same town. Cornelius only lived in this small town during his life and did not call any other place home. Cornelius started school and did not like it at all, he was a bright boy but never properly tried and only messed around. In the fourth grade while Cornelius was messing around in class, spitting spit balls and not doing work he heard the teacher say “military” Cornelius’s head shot up and he started listening. That class Cornelius did all his work and he started to find more and more about the military.

Cornelius arrived home one day and at the dinner table he mentioned to his parents about the military, but Cornelius’s strict parents quickly shut it down and told him he won’t join them. Cornelius was persistent and even though he wasn’t close to old enough he would not stop asking and asking to be allowed to join the army. To shut young Cornelius up they let him do a martial art. So Cornelius scoured and investigated each and every martial art, until he found the one he wanted which was MMA (mixed martial arts). Cornelius fell in love with it and trained and spent more time on becoming the next champion then he did on his school work, Cornelius non stopped trained for a year on his cardio, strength and skill until his first competition came up.

The competition started with him fighting a kid his size but Cornelius wanted this victory more and had more fire in him than the other kid so Cornelius finished him with one swift kick to the face. Cornelius beat each and every person until the finals came up. Cornelius was not ready to lose this fight, so he fought his hardest and finally came out the other side victorious. But going into his final years of school he had to stop the rigorous training and instead do it less and less MMA and replace it with school. Cornelius was not happy about this but his parents were extremely happy because Cornelius was focusing on school and getting decent grades. Cornelius finished school and headed for college. Cornelius’s degree would take 4 years to finish. Around year 2 of college Cornelius was fed up and tired so he moved on and made his application to the army.

Coming to the foundation
Cornelius started his training and he passed as one of the best in his company. Cornelius did a few tours and fought in wars, helping war torn countries and fighting for his country and what he believes in. After fighting for over 16 years and being a very high rank he decided to come home. Cornelius came home to very angry and disappointed parents, they weren’t happy he went behind their backs and even his brother thought he was disrespectful and not welcome in the family.

Cornelius got kicked out of his house and was forced to live on the streets. Cornelius found a small apartment and started paying rent with the money he saved when in the military, Cornelius also started college again and found a small job. Cornelius was working hard one night when he saw a black van outside his house, but he did not think much of it. Cornelius came home from a long day at college and again he saw that van but he thought it must be someone who lives in the same building as him. 1 week passed and the black van was still seen there day and night, no one walking in and out of it and it never being driven.

One night while eating instant noodles and finishing up on an essay he saw two men in black coats get out of the van and start walking to his building. Scared, Cornelius grabbed his knife hoping they would not come to his door. The men started walking up the staircase, each step making Cornelius more and more nervous. The footsteps were getting louder and louder until then they stopped outside his door, four big knocks were heard on Cornelius’s door. Cornelius was shaking with fear but he has training and was in the army for a long time so he knew he was safe. Another four knocks are heard until the door gets kicked down and the men walk in, Cornelius attacks them with the knife but the man takes him down effortlessly. The man threw a book on his chest and walked out.

Cornelius was intrigued by this book, he read it and it told him instructions on where to go at the right time but it never said what it was. It said what the will require but never said what the actual job was. Next week at 8:00 am Cornelius jumped into his car and drove 6 hours to get picked up at 2:28 at a random bus stop in the middle of the woods. A van comes along at that exact time and grabs Cornelius, throwing him into the van and putting a blindfold on him. After a 8 hour ride in the van it stopped and they pulled Cornelius out the van and went through and couple big bulk door and elevators, they took the blindfold off of Cornelius.

They were in a normal looking office with a man in a suit with a handgun. The said that if Cornelius accepts then he won’t be able to go out or talk to his loved ones anymore, but Cornelius did not care and wanted to be part of it. They did the interview and Cornelius passed without a worry, Cornelius went through 14 weeks of extreme training. Cornelius became a GENSEC cadet and after 30 years of being the best combative in GENSEC and becoming a captain he decided to retire.

Because of his long commitment to the foundation, Cornelius was offered to become an IA agent. Cornelius had seen them around but they were too busy to talk, Cornelius did he training and become an IA agent. After being an amazing IA agent and being very committed he started his application to become an ambassador. So after a long time of writing it he submitted it, hoping for the best. Days past without knowledge about it but then one day he was called into IA offices.
“Please sit down” said Dpt Director [REDACTED], Cornelius takes a seat.

“I would like to start this conversation by saying congratulations for being accepted as the newest ambassador” said the director with a smile on his face, Cornelius was beaming with joy.

“So we would like to start your training today”. Cornelius started his training and only after 1 week he was finished. Cornelius became an ambassador and tried his best, he would oversee the agents, start new investigations. After a while of being ambassador, Cornelius wanted to pursue a further career in the ethics committee. So Cornelius did some digging and decided to apply for an ethics committee assistant position. Cornelius put in his application and waited with hope.

+support

Cornelius is one of the ambassador's that trained me as an IA agent and the game in general, how to act, what to do and what to avoid, all while still being respectful and making the learning experience enjoyable. He's not only my boss, he's a friend and someone I always look forward to seeing on the server whenever I log on. I couldn't find a reason to disqualify him of any position even if I were paid to look for the most minuscule transgressions.

He enforces the legal codex strictly, whilst still maintaining a respectful and professional demeanor throughout and I believe this is what distinguishes him from other candidates; I've seen many enforce the rules strictly, but display a more hostile and condescending manner. This shouldn't be normalized, because at the end of the day, this is a game and it should be fun and an enjoyable experience, ESPECIALLY to newer players, or more experienced players learning a new role. People like Cornelius keep new players interested and welcome to learn, while still emphasizing the importance of abiding by foundational standards, rules, regulations, and professionalism.

Like I said before, I couldn't find a reason to say no even if I cared to try. Hope you get the role Cornelius, wish you the best and can't wait to arrest some law breakers with you.

Jonquavius

Aug 26, 2023
-Support
Telk to him a lot bad embesedor

+support jk hes a really good ambassador and deserves ECA.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, Mr. Rabbits.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been accepted. Congratulations!

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.