List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-Executive Researcher
-MTF E-11 LCPL
-CI-B
-SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

-Leadership capabilities which I possess due to the position of Executive Researcher.

-I am quite familiar with the CoE as well as the CoC as I follow them everytime I conduct research as an Executive.

-I'm friendly with multiple other EC/O5 assistants which gives lets me understand more of what EC assistant is all about.

-I'm always happy to help people in need of assistance.

-Experience with a CL4 role.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

-The Ethics Committee Assistants are required to carry out the orders that the ethics committee has provided to them, They also work as a sort of mini EC member when there are no EC on site at the time, they are also capable of commanding O-1 when there are no EC members present.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Cory Jones was born on [REDACTED] in a small country in the U.K known as Wales, Cory Jones graduated University with a masters Degree in Psychology as well as a Masters Degree in Science.

While searching for a line of work he came across an Advertisement for a research facility that were looking for staff, Cory, who was completely oblivious to the horrors that were held in this facility, signed up for an interview immediately.

He met a rather mysterious man at a disclosed location that was there to take his interview for the position as a Scientist/Researcher in this facility. After this long interview Cory was hired under the Research Psychology Division also known as PSY-5 at Site [REDACTED].

After many years of working at this research facility, he also applied and was accepted as an Executive Researcher, Although, after many years of service for the research department, Dr. Cory J had resigned from his position as Executive Researcher and had decided to take on a new role within the facility and build a new career with the foundation.

Then, he decided to apply for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant as Cory believed he was suited for this role.

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
+Support

+Friendly
+Good RP
+Nice Guy
+Cl4 role which shows he is trusted
+Fit for role

+/- Only 13 but he is mature.

Reactions: Cory J

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
+ Support
The reasons are listed up but Im unsure that you will be able to dedicate to both Executive and Assistant roles, they are both pretty challenging

Rick Dirks

Nov 30, 2021
+ support
+ I had a lot of good interactions with you.
+ Profesional and good roleplay.
+ I think you are fit for the job.
+ I think you know enough about the ethics committee.

+-Your a bit young but very mature.

Hey Cory I wish you a lot of luck with your application I think you are fit for the job!

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
+Support

+Friendly
+Good RP
+Nice Guy
+Cl4 role which shows he is trusted
+Fit for role

+/- Only 13 but he is mature.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Cory's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee agrees that you are not best suited to be an assistant.

Your application Is of good standing however, you have not held a whitelisted position long enough to demonstrate your commitments to a cause or the site itself. Recognition to the committee is also important which is lacking.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application. You may re-apply in one week.

Signed and Approved

Winkie
Ethics Committee Member​

Status
Not open for further replies.