Cory J's SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory J

Donator
May 1, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:460014030

Discord name: Cory J #8008

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I played once back around december, I came back around a week ago and have had a recap on the rules. (The reason I have new member under my name is due to the fact that I only just created a forums account around 2-3 days ago)

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: BST

Character name(s): Dr. Johnson, Cory J, Cory "Hawk" Jones.

Civilian name: Demarcus Jones

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am not yet currently in MTF or ever have been, but I promise you my SCP knowledge is good enough even without ever being in MTF/CI.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Never

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I love playing SCP, I know the rules and RP needed for pretty much every SCP, I will provide a good RP experience when playing on SCP-096, I have no warnings or bans which suggests I clearly follow the rules.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: He usually kneels down on the floor and attempts covers his face, while audibly crying/weeping.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 is to go to where his target is, He is only permitted to enter D-Block if somebody has viewed his face in D-Block.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First off the required gear you would need to re-contain SCP-096 is: A pear of Scrambler Goggles, SCP Containment Beam, SCP Containment Cuffs, And a bucket which can be located in the bathroom near the entrance zone. Once you have obtained this equipment you are to approach SCP-096 when he is in his docile/scared state, you are then to attempt to sneak up on him place the bucket on his head. If he gets a bit startled/Starts running around you must beam him with the SCP Containment Beam. Then once he is in the pacified state you are to cuff him using the SCP Containment cuffs, This is only to be done if there are no remaining targets of SCP-096. Then once he is cuffed he is to be brought back to his containment chamber.

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+Support
+Good rule knowledge
+App looks WELL detailed meaning he knows how to RP as 096 correctly
+Overall fit for 096.

-Hope you get accepted bud. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Risky and Cory J

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @Cory J ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.