the cure

Apr 19, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:247152491
Discord name: GIMIR
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1037 Hours on the US server
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Foundation: GIMIR"CURE" CI: "CURE"GIMIR
Civilian name: GREGGS (I do change it if I'm playing MC&D)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I'm applying for the US server
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E11: CPL CI:GAMMA SCP:096 (Don't know if I put IA,RRT SGT,DEA but I have both of them)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:1694447028407.png
- I know I've got a lot of warns but I do believe that I have changed and become more respectable and less toxic than I use to be
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I'm applying for CPT as I thinks it's a good first CL4 job as I'll be helping and teaching others. Learning new stuff. And generally interested in helping and teaching about the way GSD runs and works.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I think I have the patience to teach and guide new players on the server. I'm ethical and follow the legal codex (besides my thaumatologist lore)
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- The CPT is responsible for all CL3 and below GSD. They're also responsible for training GSD and making sure that they abide by the ethical codex. and are to make sure D-CLASS don't have any info that they shouldn't have. To also make sure
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
ALL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS REDATCED TO CL2+ PERSONNEL AT SITE:REDATCED
NAME:GIMIR
PREVIOUS OCCUPATION: SAS LCPL
INFO ON BECOMING A FOUNDATION PERSONNEL: GIMIR was deployed to the war between the US,UK and the Taleban in Afghanistan while on patrol GIMIR'S Humvee was ambushed by the Taleban using a RPG leading to the death of 3 out the 5 dead GIMIR was able to escape with SGT:REDACTED.
4 hours of no communications with base GIMIR and the SGT took refuge in a cave. while GIMIR and got a fire started the SGT had wondered off and hadn't responded for a while so GIMIR goes and searches for the SGT he ends up finding him leaking a black liquid from his face region GIMIR calls out to the SGT the SGT doesn't respond so GIMIR attempts to walk closer then SGT:REDACTED turns revealing that he was wearing SCP-035. SCP-035 had attempted to kill GIMIR so he decided to shoot the SGT dead but SCP-035 wasn't harmed so GIMIR attempts to detain SCP-035 but to no avail so GIMIR leaves and try's to use the radio to call for MTF:NU7 to respond. MTF:NU7 had terminated SCP-035 and had taken GIMIR in for questioning and with the info he had gave them they deemed him fit for a GSD personnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.