Status
Not open for further replies.

thelastjokeYT

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jan 7, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):thelastjoke
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5 days 19 hrs 13 min
In what country are you located?: usa
Time zone: est
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): craig jacobs
Chaos name (include your rank): jacobs
Civilian name: markus fordow
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:739079596
Discord ID (name#0000): thelastjoke
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-this is my first and with how it is i hope it goes fairly well.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- yes a few times and i remember them fairly well. one of them was a nlr warning as combat medic which was yes there but i believe it was more being petite but i will not fight it. another warning was for shooting the wrong d-class which yes was my fault and i will not fight it again my wrong doing.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-no i do not but i am fairly set on the rules and understand when things go wrong both sides have to be seen and known before its truly done
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-no but i believe i have done fairly well with the people on the server joking around at times but when it needs to be serious i go right into it
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-5 maybe 6 hours a day but it does vary can be longer entirely
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-when i started playing on this server i have enjoyed every moment of it from getting killed and going from a d-class to where i am at now and by far this has to be the best things i have done. it reignited my love for rp and Garry's mod and i will never forget that feeling hell as i write this i am on the server now. i want to help this server grow and if i can help with keeping people from ruining the fun for others i will do my best to keep this fun and enjoyable
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-i don't think I'm special over the other applicants i am mostly doing this cause if i get a mod role on the server i would be really happy for it and i will do my best to work my hardest for the servers growth. but i am not wanting to play one role for hours on end i go from medical to combat fairly often so i run both sides of the coin and i make sure to watch out for shit and try not to ruin how shit goes for people. my only true goal for the server is to have fun, enjoy the game, and keep playing it till i either lose interest or something else happens but i am sure that i will not lose interest any time soon

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello @thelastjokeYT,

Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by our recruitment team, your application has been successfully accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience and wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.